The mixed race curse

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
That's just a random name for it but it might not always apply directly. Obviously you have successful mixed race people like @Atila and you have abused mixed race dogs @Disorder no offense. What I'm talking about with the mixed race curse is how you do not and cannot belong or identify with any national group.

This leaves you an isolated dog with no ethnic identity and you lack this support and acceptance people of the same race naturally give to each other. This doesn't always have to be because your parents are different race though, although it's the best example. Maybe you were adopted and raised by different race parents, maybe you were brought up estranged from your roots, or maybe you just don't look typical for someone of your race and people don't acknowledge you as such.

I feel I'm in this category because people can't tell what I am they often assume I'm mixed but they label me and associate me as the things they despise. Black people call me a cracker, whites call me a curry.

Alexander

Alexander

Wagie
Nov 26, 2020
Not a big issue here in latin america as pretty much everyone is mixed. Many Mestizos/Mulattos and of course there those who are mixed but come out white passing(Lucky fucks) and then there are those who come out looking indigenous/black(losers). I have a friend with a white father who came out as a full black men

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Not a big issue here in latin america as pretty much everyone is mixed. Many Mestizos/Mulattos and of course there those who are mixed but come out white passing(Lucky fucks) and then there are those who come out looking indigenous/black(losers). I have a friend with a white father who came out as a full black men
"father"
Nicholas cage funny

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Women worldwide are consistently against paternity tests. Men tend to be in favor but don't push enough and politicians always try to please women in first world countries.
Remember that trying not to be a whore for a women is like trying to not masturbate as a guy. It's the same level of difficulty.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Remember that trying not to be a whore for a women is like trying to not masturbate as a guy. It's the same level of difficulty.
Nah it's not the same I'm not going to give them a pass fuck those whores. It would be similar in difficulty as chad remaining faithful to his wife. Jerking off doesn't even come close in the level of responsibility you are violating by cheating the husband and ruining your family.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
If you are considered the biological father, there is a number listed for the Combined Paternity Index.
If you are not considered the biological father, the report shows “0.”

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
@Looksmax Refugee @Alexander
View attachment 40449
It makes me feel a little bit better about being a KHHV. Let's face it, only 3% of men can get into a relationship with a virgin that won't cuck them. The rest of us 97% are in the same boat of either being incel, or in a cucked relationship. Most men lose tbh, and it makes me feel better about myself.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
It makes me feel a little bit better about being a KHHV. Let's face it, only 3% of men can get into a relationship with a virgin that won't cuck them. The rest of us 97% are in the same boat of either being incel, or in a cucked relationship. Most men lose tbh, and it makes me feel better about myself.
Me too. It's a cope but it's one based on reality.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Imagine from all your friends, classmates you know from school, even users here. At least 1 in 4-5 probably don't know their real father.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
@Looksmax Refugee I have a story to share on this topic but it could be a bit long or boring

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
''So what if she slept with 78 men including your gym teacher and your father. She chose you , bro , You won:soy:''
Typical pathetic cuck cope. Then when they get cheated on or forced into an open relationship it will be a "mutual decision" jfl. Women simply don't have loyalty as a value, it doesn't get their vagina tingling.
Imagine being chad and seeing the woman that you throatfucked and absolutely ravaged with your cum being romantic with some beta cuck. Imagine how the chad giggles inside when he sees that cuck.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Imagine being chad and seeing the woman that you throatfucked and absolutely ravaged with your cum being romantic with some beta cuck. Imagine how the chad giggles inside when he sees that cuck.
I mean he has no other reaction but to laugh at it knowing what he knows. Women are the true psychopaths they absolutely love the feeling of cucking a man or leading him on.

Alexander

Alexander

Wagie
Nov 26, 2020
Imagine working your ass off to provide for your wife and family only to discover your wife is getting creampied whenever she can by some dude. No way you can solve that peacefully , you need to go ape

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Imagine working your ass off to provide for your wife and family only to discover your wife is getting creampied whenever she can by some dude. No way you can solve that peacefully , you need to go ape
Then she divorce rapes you or you go to jail to get ass raped while she takes the house and sips tea writing a novel about her life drama to get comfort and sympathy while enjoying the government and wagecel sponsored neet life :clown:

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Then she divorce rapes you or you go to jail to get ass raped while she takes the house and sips tea writing a novel about her life drama to get comfort and sympathy while enjoying the government and wagecel sponsored neet life :clown:
Is there no way to move forward as an average looking man? I think mgtow is not that bad of a concept, but it's riddled with a lot of cope.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Is there no way to move forward as an average looking man? I think mgtow is not that bad of a concept, but it's riddled with a lot of cope.
I don't know tbh. The best way to go is probably to stop caring and chasing as much as possible, the way fabio does it. It won't get you anything but it's better to come off as distant than creepy or needy. People will be more respectful to you. It sometimes can come off as volcel to people who don't know better. Yeah mgtow is a cope but at the end of the day you have to choose your cope there's no way around it. It's more peaceful days when you consider yourself mgtow, it is also a time when you can do a lot of things that have benefits to you in the long run.

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
I would not want to risk contracting HIV from a mixed-race creature.

Re: Where did Latin American come from?

UnsourcedAnon

Png

#184813661Saturday, March 05, 2016 3:09 PM CST
Simple. They have been tainted with inferior "Amerindian" DNA. It is quite comparable to mulatto hybrids. Various parasitic groups also have remnants of Polynesian DNA. It is quite repulsive.

Re: if the age is on the clock, shes ready for the co_k :^)
Unsourced_Anon

Png

#190266129Wednesday, June 01, 2016 7:20 PM CDT
Perhaps you do not understand how to read clocks? I presume that you are a Mulatto, given your stupidity.

Re: I'm a white crayon.

Pump_Kin
Png

#190457403Saturday, June 04, 2016 5:15 PM CDT
Crayons provide a very interesting analogy: The "white" crayon itself provides additional beauty to other colors by brightening them. The "black" crayon likewise darkens the colors and defiles them.

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
Re: Why is i so sad all the time? :(
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#184573799Monday, February 29, 2016 10:07 PM CST
"hes a troll okay, look at his profile" Very disappointing. I would have enjoyed the thrill of watching an African American imbecile commit suicide over the Internet.
more_horiz
Re: im thinking about joining a tribe
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185620715Friday, March 18, 2016 10:59 PM CDT
Yes, certainly. If you would like to become a subordinate of the tribal population, assimilate to any community with an African American majority.
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185620905Friday, March 18, 2016 11:02 PM CDT
You should not visit Detroit. African American scum has degraded the city. It now resembles Brasil greatly. I would suggest visiting Texas instead. It is much cleaner, and voluntary-labor is well noted.

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
Re: When You Ready To Leave Cuz RT is full of gray threads
Subjective_Anon
Png

#200266566Tuesday, October 18, 2016 12:14 AM CDT
Correction, I Believe You Intended To Use "Youre" In Title: Not "You." Also: "Cuz" Is Not A Word[Neither Is "Trynna" And "Wanna"]: And You Need Capitalize Title*
more_horiz

Re: [ Content Deleted ]
Subjective_Anon
Png

#200408082Saturday, October 22, 2016 12:31 AM CDT
No, if she shoots herself, AIDS blood particles will scatter.

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
Re: OT is like a white family
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181986121Tuesday, January 19, 2016 1:41 AM CST
"What's the difference between a white family and the rest?" Simple. Caucasian families are genetically-superior to the other types of families. Of course, this would mean that Off-Topic represents an African American family, which is the lowest-quality family of all, given the aggression and impulsion.

Re: WHO ARE ALL OF THESE NEWBAGS WITH LOW POST COUNT
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#190485121Sunday, June 05, 2016 12:11 AM CDT
Silence, pitiful imbecile. Your inability to use proper capitalization quite clearly reflects your IQ-range. Perhaps you are a Negroid user?

Re: dont visit the caribbean
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#190529641Sunday, June 05, 2016 3:55 PM CDT
Nonsense. The simplest solution is to avoid areas with a significant Spic influence.

Re: [ Content Deleted ]
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#194100562Wednesday, July 20, 2016 1:39 AM CDT
Well? Do you not recognize why this individual's behavior is so worthless?
Re: spending the night at a mc donalds
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#194100623Wednesday, July 20, 2016 1:41 AM CDT
Ah, you must be a Nig - ger, yes? Only Nig - gers would engage in such deviant behavior.

Re: These aligations are not true about me being racist
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#194133743Wednesday, July 20, 2016 1:55 PM CDT
Do not worry about any of your prior claims. Racism is not necessarily malicious, unless it is against Caucasian individuals. It is proven that Negroid individuals suffer from a very low IQ and resort to primitive behavior when faced with a situation requiring logical reasoning.

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
Re: I can't stand trashy people
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190377107Friday, June 03, 2016 3:28 PM CDT
The individuals insulting your "friend" are Negroid, and your "friend" is Caucasoid, yes? I would suggest avoiding individuals with certain hue shades. It is indicative of the level of aggression and intellectual-reasoning capabilities.

Re: ✿~Can you tell the diffrence~✿
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190377783Friday, June 03, 2016 3:39 PM CDT
This is a redundant distinction. They are both vine-grippers.

Activity
So far there's no one here