Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
The Slayer clan
Patriarch: Atila
Captain: Eren
Members: Squarebrackets, Saito

This small clan of slayers have terrorised the forum with their tales of bragging. There is a growing resistance against them from other clans.

The Incel Clan:
Patriarch: Neverendingwinter
Captain: Fabio
Members: Neetgod, Looksmax refugee, Khaos, Haruhi Suzumiya, Disorder, Inel

The Incel Clan has reigned over neets.me the longest. They are the most beloved amongst the people. There is internal conflict over who is the rightful patriarch and captain, many members claim to be the truest trucel. They are also on the verge of war with The Slayer Clan.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
I'm not an incel get your facts right
Incel bros... our ranks are thinning.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
The Slayer clan

This small clan of slayers have terrorised the forum with their tales of bragging. There is a growing resistance against them from other clans.

The Incel Clan:

The Incel Clan has reigned over neets.me the longest. They are the most beloved amongst the people. There is internal conflict over who is the rightful patriarch and captain, many members claim to be the truest trucel. They are also on the verge of war with The Slayer Clan.
not a member i am with tokyo police normie clan and will arrest you yakuza niggers
TVobgcKKO7W4C9YTQ2kPgvHFw87xcb-01vLZ74vclUc.jpg

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
The Slayer clan

The Incel Clan:

Slayer=having women notice you

:feelsLUL:

p@rc@

p@rc@

divine
Dec 2, 2020
The Slayer clan

The Incel Clan:

you forgot the yakuza goddess haruhi

Activity
So far there's no one here