Story The Never Ending Winter of NeverEndingWinter

K

Kevin Logan

NEET
Sep 22, 2021
Its a period of extreme winter in the Neets.me village, and all its inhabitants have their measures to fight the cold.

Atila and Sabine uses each other's bodies to keep themselves warm, Neetgod has his abundant adipose tissue to keep himself warm, Lain owns the most powerful heater of the world that he was able to purchase working as a fed, Fabio use his dakimakura collection to keep himself warm, and Looksmax Refugee uses his looksmaxxing knowledge to produce heat by looking at males models.

However not everyone on Neets.me village has a method to combat the cold. NeverEndingWinter has no gf to use her body to warm himself, he has no abundant adipose tissue, dont have money to buy a heater since he dont have a job, dont have a dakimakura collection, neither has a vast knowledge about looks theory. NeverEndingWinter has nothing!

The cold was too much for NeverEndingWinter that he died from hypothermia. After some weeks, the winter finally stopped, but NeverEndingWinter body was still left on his house since no one knows him on Neets.me village. His body was only found when the smell got so unbearable that his neighbors decided to call the authorities.

A year has passed since NeverEndingWinter tragic death. The period of extreme winter is back on Neets.me village.

Atila and Sabine are using each other's bodies to keep themselves warm... NeverEndingWinter is watching them!

Neetgod still has his abundant adipose tissue to keep himself warm... NeverEndingWinter is watching him!

Lain still has his powerful heater to keep himself warm... NeverEndingWinter is watching him!

Fabio is using his dakimakura collection to keep himself warm... NeverEndingWinter is watching him!

Looksmax Refugee is using his looksmaxxing knowledge to produce heat... NeverEndingWinter is watching him!

Its a period of extreme winter in the Neets.me village and the NeverEndingWinter soul is wandering in the whole village watching if their inhabitants are helping each other in this Never Ending Winter!

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Its a period of extreme winter in the Neets.me village, and all its inhabitants have their measures to fight the cold.

Atila and Sabine uses each other's bodies to keep themselves warm, Neetgod has his abundant adipose tissue to keep himself warm, Lain owns the most powerful heater of the world that he was able to purchase working as a fed, Fabio use his dakimakura collection to keep himself warm, and Looksmax Refugee uses his looksmaxxing knowledge to produce heat by looking at males models.

However not everyone on Neets.me village has a method to combat the cold. NeverEndingWinter has no gf to use her body to warm himself, he has no abundant adipose tissue, dont have money to buy a heater since he dont have a job, dont have a dakimakura collection, neither has a vast knowledge about looks theory. NeverEndingWinter has nothing!

The cold was too much for NeverEndingWinter that he died from hypothermia. After some weeks, the winter finally stopped, but NeverEndingWinter body was still left on his house since no one knows him on Neets.me village. His body was only found when the smell got so unbearable that his neighbors decided to call the authorities.

A year has passed since NeverEndingWinter tragic death. The period of extreme winter is back on Neets.me village.

Atila and Sabine are using each other's bodies to keep themselves warm... NeverEndingWinter is watching them!

Neetgod still has his abundant adipose tissue to keep himself warm... NeverEndingWinter is watching him!

Lain still has his powerful heater to keep himself warm... NeverEndingWinter is watching him!

Fabio is using his dakimakura collection to keep himself warm... NeverEndingWinter is watching him!

Looksmax Refugee is using his looksmaxxing knowledge to produce heat... NeverEndingWinter is watching him!

Its a period of extreme winter in the Neets.me village and the NeverEndingWinter soul is wandering in the whole village watching if their inhabitants are helping each other in this Never Ending Winter!
Best part was when you said @Looksmax Refugee heats himself by looking at male models

Activity
So far there's no one here