The pandemic confirmed again how abnormal normies and how normal hermits are

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Of course water is wet and there were already thousands of other great examples brought up[UWSL][UWSL], but recently it was the pandemic that perfectly demonstrated how abnormal normal people actually are.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]What I mean is the general behaviour that is being displayed by all interest groups involved. The masses are being divided and made to fight each other. I still live at home so I often see what's going on when my parents watch TV or when my father reads the newspaper and shares some articles with me. In talk shows guests aren't even allowed to finish one sentence. They are all screaming at eachother like obsessed zombies. Its too crazy for me I couldn't watch it but normies love it, they feed on it. [/UWSL][/UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]Every day there are hordes of protesters smashing each others heads in in cities all around the world. People are spitting at eachother, biting, kicking, throwing stones. So many people out there are absolutely crazy, everyone has lost their mind. It doesn't even feel real anymore. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]And during all that chaos I'm sitting here peacefully in my warm blanket with my hot coffee, protected from the world. It's warm in my room, it's comfy, it's safe. I don't want to hurt anybody, I don't want to push any agenda or manipulate, I just want my calm and peace. [/UWSL][/UWSL]And then I ask myself: "Who is the real insane?"

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
life is grazy bro

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Next year I believe the masses will stop caring about the pandemic even the Karens will get tired of the mask mandates and lockdowns and restrictions. The sheep will rise and reject all the covid propaganda. I believe in 2 years this crap will be all over, I hope.

Activity
So far there's no one here