Discussion The problem with being NEET

Beastimmung

Beastimmung

NEET
Apr 13, 2024
The problem is you completly fuck up your CV.

Meaning when you in the future have to or want to work, cause you life circumstances change, you get a girl pregnant, government changes and neetbux gets abolished, etc.

You will only be able to be absolute shit jobs that pay dogshit.

Better to build a career tbh or atleast learn a skill

ZZebra786

ZZebra786

NEET COMMANDER
May 6, 2023

fries

fries

NEET
Apr 20, 2024
Same with being incel

Womyn see virginity bouts as a huge red flag, le preselection

• <3
Reactions: RNT
Beastimmung

Beastimmung

NEET
Apr 13, 2024
Same with being incel

Womyn see virginity bouts as a huge red flag, le preselection
Well, you aren't incel by choice though (obviously) but most here are NEET by choice :feelsLUL:

nickga

nickga

badass nigga!
Apr 22, 2024
Who knows what will happen, even this extreme ugly mfer recently managed to jizz a girl up while being subhuman neet
View attachment 119584

Feel sorry for the child that will get created from this tbh
I don"t wanna sound like a incel but....

Its a 0.00001 chance if someone like this animal get a girl

Riddler

Riddler

NEET
Oct 18, 2023
I'm not sure what's worse

Just saying you were a lazy bitch NEET for years or having prison for a small offense as an excuse

$ u b H u m a n

$ u b H u m a n

es gibt keine hilfe
Apr 21, 2024
I'm not sure what's worse

Just saying you were a lazy bitch NEET for years or having prison for a small offense as an excuse
cant you just tell some bullshit story of how you had no time cause you took care of your family or something

Sephiroth

Sephiroth

NEET
Apr 22, 2024
This isn't a problem for me. If you didn't get a high GPA in high school, and at least get a bachelors in university then you are way below the average. Your resume is basically irrelevant. The only people that were liberal about this were rich white male liberals but now the good companies are basically run by Indians. They look for the best of the best since they were of the best in India. As they say, NEET life isn't for everyone. Building a career isn't a bad idea. It is what normies do after all. I doubt i will get any girl pregnant in this situation. Democratic governments don't really have care about neets too as far as i seen.

Activity
So far there's no one here