• Thread starter Looksmax Refugee
  • Start date
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
1. Thinks he's too good to answers anyones questions

2. He's a man and yet he has piercings

3. Ignores his most important moderation duties. He cares more about the shit that doesn't matter and insults towards him.

4. Sometimes spazzes out and writes autistic paragraphs. Like the following...

"No :enemies, arch rivals, villains...wooooo, nothing , i got 0 here or anywhere nobody hates me , those fags here are good guys, creepy weirdo gay's , but good , if we had a more active forum we would mog many forums. Post more intresting stuff and like my posts fags , stop bitching about me already , -------you loose i win!!!
And remember haruhism is your religion fags"
102641_1314985420621_full.jpg

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

3. Ignores his most important moderation duties. He cares more about the shit that doesn't matter and insults towards him.

"No :enemies, arch rivals, villains...wooooo, nothing , i got 0 here or anywhere nobody hates me , those fags here are good guys, creepy weirdo gay's , but good , if we had a more active forum we would mog many forums. Post more intresting stuff and like my posts fags , stop bitching about me already , -------you loose i win!!!
Agreed worst mod ever only cares about his ego and has no discernment or communication skills what so ever. Then lectures you when he should just stfu and do his job

R

Repulsive

NEET
Aug 13, 2022

I see

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
I am active here @Looksmax Refugee
Non of what you said is true.
GIF by Swaps4

PlutoThePlanetCel

PlutoThePlanetCel

NEET
May 13, 2022

she*

Activity
So far there's no one here