The quest to lose muh vcard

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
It's clear that I'll never ever have a girlfriend so I'm now changing my worldview to accept that hookers are all I need.

I have found a way to get past my obsession with poverty and how I can't spend money on hookers.

I will simply allow myself to use any money that is earned OUTSIDE of my job, on hookers.

So any side-income, any scam, anything I can make that does not originate from my job, I'll allow myself to spend on hookers. Not all of it but let's say once a month. 52 euros *12, that's a budget of 624 euros a year I'll allow myself to spend on hookers, as long as it comes form sources other than my job.

Now all I need is to actually make one of my ideas work. Our good friend Rekamadur recently gave me a good idea but that'll have to wait cause it's more of a long-con, for now I'm looking for quick cash. Actually no wait, making money online is hard I've been trying for years what am I talking about. Long cons are the only option. Ok in that case I gotta buckle down and start working on a long con asap cause I need pussy asap idk why but I've been aching for it lately kek, guess I'm getting old and my body is getting desperate :feelskek:

Ok so to-do list: find random emails online, send blackmailing email saying "I have proof of u cheating on your wife, send me $1000 or your life is over", accept bitcoin payment, use money to fuck hookers. And that's how I'll lose muh vcard.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
A

Anti-Matter Golem

Adios cheetos
Sep 8, 2023
Haha nah they're too smart, the way grifting works is you go after 1000s people in hopes that 1 of them is dumb enough to fall for it. So I'll just find random emails online, I'll watch a video on mailing lists on youtube sometimes, and I'll send out 1000s of emails hoping there's a dumbo that'll send me money.
Well Anything Is Possible If Someone Just Knows Where To PUSH

A

Anti-Matter Golem

Adios cheetos
Sep 8, 2023
Ok Bro,,, Like dead Ass...
To Get Any bitch In This Life It Is Actually Pretty Simple
Eat Raw Meat, And Go Super Sayain(AKA Push Yourself in the inside(FLEX SUPER HARD))
Keep Doing This And Then You Will Become This Guy

I Have Done It Myself

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
Ok Bro,,, Like dead Ass...
To Get Any bitch In This Life It Is Actually Pretty Simple
Eat Raw Meat, And Go Super Sayain(AKA Push Yourself in the inside(FLEX SUPER HARD))
Keep Doing This And Then You Will Become This Guy
View attachment 89311
I Have Done It Myself
Sorry bro I don't have your willpower, I can't eat raw meat no matter what it won't happen, I'm a Raditz at best

raditz-profile-e1624031860619-400x400.png

A

Anti-Matter Golem

Adios cheetos
Sep 8, 2023
Sorry bro I don't have your willpower, I can't eat raw meat no matter what it won't happen, I'm a Raditz at best

raditz-profile-e1624031860619-400x400.png
Seriously Man I Am Not Joking

see how Goku is pushing his veins
I do that also
and my body increases in power somehow
like DEADASS
I don't even do push up or shits up or anything like that
All You really Need Is Commitment

A

Anti-Matter Golem

Adios cheetos
Sep 8, 2023