THE reason I NEVER TIP in restaurants!

micropenis29

micropenis29

NEET
Aug 27, 2022
i don't tip because it's super gay that restaurants just don't pay them more. plus i'm broke. would you rather that i stayed home and bought nothing, or went out to eat and spent a little money but not tipped?

tipping incentivizes higher quality service, especially if you're a repeat customer; it rewards you and the recipient

if you're poor, tipping trains your brain to see money as infinite & renewable rather than fixed & scarce, causing you to invest your time & energy more rationally

tipping is one of the many joys of capitalism

T

Thenettraveller

NEET
Jan 2, 2023
I would tip the not conventionally considered very attractive waitresses.
But all this tipping it's a scam, cause they count it in as pay, meaning the waitresses get paid less cause they expect tips, and the owner of the restaurants knows it. Not to mention sometimes they split the tips, and sometimes even the restaurant owner takes them.

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
I would tip the not conventionally considered very attractive waitresses.
But all this tipping it's a scam, cause they count it in as pay, meaning the waitresses get paid less cause they expect tips, and the owner of the restaurants knows it. Not to mention sometimes they split the tips, and sometimes even the restaurant owner takes them.
the only tip these foids should get is your penis tip

P

proton11

NEET
May 18, 2023
Here they all earn a salary, and good ones. They don't tip office-workers for friendly service.
Kind of reminds me of movie/show credits - those jerkoffs already got credited with pay, but they think they should appear on screen(it's probably done deliberately in an attempt to create idols. Today there are more cults than ever, just look at all the betas giving their cheques to "streamers", and look at how they even know the names of game devs, voice"artists", etc.).

Activity
So far there's no one here