The Reason of why i Dropped Out of College and Stopped Studying and Became a NEET is because i was Bullied by Normies

M

Morningstar

NEET
Aug 26, 2023
I was a very Smart boy during my Adolescence but i was a very quiet and shy boy back then i was an incel in looks im kinda Ugly so thanks to that i was a victim of Bullying by Normies Chads Stacys and Women Teachers didnt care that i was Bullied i remember College Life was Hell for me everyone was talking about Sex Girlfriends Parties and you saw couples kissing while you were a poor incel guy that led me to the decision to drop out College i couldnt tolerate seeing Normies every day i noticed that in College people discriminate against you if you are incel or ugly if you do not have good looks life in the College will be Hell for you its a shame that i became a NEET i feel that i had the potential to have a good career now i feel that it is difficult to go back to study again because i will now be an older incel than the other students i think is a shame that the education system do not punish Bullies like Chads Normies and Stacys for Bully incel men

Last edited:
Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Sleep late, and read trashy books!
Mar 23, 2023
I was a very Smart boy during my Adolescence but i was a very quiet and shy boy back then i was an incel in looks im kinda Ugly so thanks to that i was a victim of Bullying by Normies Chads Stacys and Women Teachers didnt care that i was Bullied i remember College Life was Hell for me everyone was talking about Sex Girlfriends Parties and you saw couples kissing while you were a poor incel guy that led me to the decision to drop out College i couldnt tolerate seeing Normies every day i noticed that in College people discriminate against you if you are incel or ugly if you do not have good looks life in the College will be Hell for you its a shame that i became a NEET i feel that i had the potential to have a good career now i feel that it is difficult to go back to study again because i will now be an older incel than the other students i think is a shame that the education system do not punish Bullies like Chads Normies and Stacys for Bully incel men
these people are just pieces of trash. You shouldnt care about them or their opinions

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
these people are just pieces of trash. You shouldnt care about them or their opinions
no they're just people
and you'd likely do the same in their place

I'm not pro-bullying like @Atila but it's ingrained in the human's AI, the mind

also if teachers could stop the bullying
they mostly can't and are taught in their training to never interfere
+they're likely bully victims

Last edited:
Tabula Rasa

Tabula Rasa

Seeker
Aug 1, 2023
its funny how modern societies preach fairness and equality when it's always been a vicious game of group dynamics and social hierarchies

HDWaifuCollector

HDWaifuCollector

NEET
Jun 7, 2023
its funny how modern societies preach fairness and equality when it's always been a vicious game of group dynamics and social hierarchies
It would have been better if society raised us to be aware of such dynmaics so much pain could have been avoided

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
no they're just people
and you'd likely do the same in their place

I'm not pro-bullying like @Atila but it's ingrained in the human's AI, the mind

also if teachers could stop the bullying
they mostly can't and are taught in their training to never interfere
+they're likely bully victims
you might think im a bully from this internet persona but its all fake irl i never picked on people weaker then me i always fought stronger people

Activity
So far there's no one here