Discussion The reason why I like neets.net a lot more than incels.is

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Every cope has an end
Nov 26, 2020
On here self-deprecation and banter is simply something that is accepted. You're not changing the world by ranting about bullshit or exchanging muh philosophical ideas to other subhumans on the internet. No one cares about your thoughts regarding politics & religion. You don't need to act tough on the internet. I'm just here to have fun.

Example:
42827%20-%20SoyBooru.png

If I posted that here people know I'm just shitposting and messing about (or am I? :feelsrainbow:)
Over on incels.is everyone would tag the whole mod team and call me a faggot in 20 different ways while screeching so hard they would get tired from typing. Also, I would get instantly banned. Pretty sure.

That's why I post here more often now.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
On here self-deprecation and banter is simply something that is accepted. You're not changing the world by ranting about bullshit or exchanging muh philosophical ideas to other subhumans on the internet. No one cares about your thoughts regarding politics & religion. You don't need to act tough on the internet. I'm just here to have fun.

Example:
42827%20-%20SoyBooru.png

If I posted that here people know I'm just shitposting and messing about (or am I? :feelsrainbow:)
Over on incels.is everyone would tag the whole mod team and call me a faggot in 20 different ways while screeching so hard they would get tired from typing. Also, I would get instantly banned. Pretty sure.

Broken&Ruined

Broken&Ruined

OCDcel
May 27, 2023
One hundred percent. Everyone on .is is below the age of 18. Someone could go there and talk about eating faeces and those retards would unironically think they actually mean it.

Retards think their long ass paragraphs about how retarded they are actually means something.

Not to mention there are some racial supremacist autists there who brag about how white they are with entire College thesis written about that shit and how males from their race date white women. As if anyone even gives a shit about that.

Al-Maari600

Al-Maari600

NEET
Dec 11, 2022

Example:
42827%20-%20SoyBooru.png

Incels are so gay

unendingwar040

unendingwar040

hi
Sep 28, 2023
yems also mods are nigs
i heard incels.in is better than .is (based staff) but its dead
ill create account there soon

Activity
So far there's no one here