Venting The reason why you're depressed

J

johan

Banned
May 25, 2023
You still subjucate yourself to normies and their definition of success; status, money, social circle.

Thing is if you're a khhv neet past your teens chances are very height that you were never attractive/NT enough to be part of their world. You didn'T go your own way, you were sent into social isolation and you are neet not because of comfiness or lack of options but because you know it's pretty much impossible for a man with your background to compete for a decent rewarding career, so you prefer to not play at all.
The rejection of unreasonable expectations (for you) like finding a gf and thus the embrace of your personal ambitions (laughable for normies) like mastering a video game is the only way to find contentness as a subhuman.

Stop lying to yourself like a closeted fag and accept that you're a retard that was never cut out to make it. Then you're free :feelsteddy:

52a0949db5a90b7da4f9bddcf66b2a0c.gif

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Sleep late, and read trashy books!
Mar 23, 2023
you're a retard that was never cut out to make it.
I've never denied it to be honest.

Just yesterday I was thinking about missing out on teen love. It does't really matter to me in the bigger picture, there's no difference you're just going to vanish in the end. But. Completely missing out on such a fundamental part of human experience just adds to my current misery.

People would often say: you can always date now, dating in your 20s is much better than dating in school etc. But these people miss the entire point as far as I'm concerned. Teen years are unique and you will never re-live that exceptional time again. Meaning you will never experience these unique situations and relationships. Becase you have only this one life. It's over it will never be back. That's why many people who started dating successfully in their 20s are still bitter about missing out on teen love.

J

johan

Banned
May 25, 2023

Just yesterday I was thinking about missing out on teen love. It does't really matter to me in the bigger picture, there's no difference you're just going to vanish in the end. But. Completely missing out on such a fundamental part of human experience just adds to my current misery.

People would often say: you can always date now, dating in your 20s is much better than dating in school etc. But these people miss the entire point as far as I'm concerned. Teen years are unique and you will never re-live that exceptional time again. Meaning you will never experience these unique situations and relationships. Becase you have only this one life. It's over it will never be back. That's why many people who started dating successfully in their 20s are still bitter about missing out on teen love.
I know you're a based vamp.
This thread was more for the likes of @Zangano1 :feelsjuice:

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Mar 23, 2023
I guess you're right then the only kind of relationship I want is a long-term one so like puppy love and being first is crucial here
Like I said the whole point is missing out on that unique experience itself. If you don't see any value in it then it's another story. Then again, it is often the case that 'all the good ones' are taken in high school or uni so it just adds another layer of misery to this brutal truth

J

johan

Banned
May 25, 2023
Like I said the whole point is missing out on that unique experience itself. If you don't see any value in it then it's another story. Then again, it is often the case that 'all the good ones' are taken in high school or uni so it just adds another layer of misery to this brutal truth

@Disturbed1 is apparently under 18 so it's not surprising that he doesn't understand.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
You still subjucate yourself to normies and their definition of success; status, money, social circle.

Thing is if you're a khhv neet past your teens chances are very height that you were never attractive/NT enough to be part of their world. You didn'T go your own way, you were sent into social isolation and you are neet not because of comfiness or lack of options but because you know it's pretty much impossible for a man with your background to compete for a decent rewarding career, so you prefer to not play at all.
The rejection of unreasonable expectations (for you) like finding a gf and thus the embrace of your personal ambitions (laughable for normies) like mastering a video game is the only way to find contentness as a subhuman.

Stop lying to yourself like a closeted fag and accept that you're a retard that was never cut out to make it. Then you're free :feelsteddy:

All true but excepting this reality doesn't undue my depression. I've tried to lie to myself max so I can be happy. It doesn't work. I've excepted my faith as an unknown cuck writter with no hope for the future. It never began.

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
All true but excepting this reality doesn't undue my depression. I've tried to lie to myself max so I can be happy. It doesn't work. I've excepted my faith as an unknown cuck writter with no hope for the future. It never began.
You are.
period point blank

J

johan

Banned
May 25, 2023
It's not easy at all.
Even as a middle-aged neet (25) I have trouble fully accepting my destiny but I know it's this path or the hardware shop.

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
From a hedonistic perspective fleeting relationships are the ultimate pleasure,
Since they are just as sterile as other hedonistic activities but release the most happiness chemicals
But if you consider the sterility of it it's not as simple as the chemicals in your brain
wdym sterile

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Mar 23, 2023
Its only true if you believe it to be, if i can posses your body(assuming youre in first world) ill literally go get some pussy then make 20k at the end of the month
View attachment 72781

You sold your self cheaply
that's exactly what I'm talking about. That's not the point. It's not about something you can do now. It's about regretting the past. Right or wrong is another story

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Well, I'm definetly no "young adult" anymore and you can get rope at the hard ware store :feelsuhuh:
You are a younge man what else would you be an elder jfl the USA government considers any one under 25 a youth. Average death of a man is 78 your not even close to half your life expectancy kid

J

johan

Banned
May 25, 2023
You are a younge man what else would you be an elder jfl the USA government considers any one under 25 a youth. Average death of a man is 78 your not even close to half your life expectancy kid
The average foid my age is either in a long-term rs with Chad or a crazed single mom of two :feelslol:

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Mar 23, 2023
But why should it have anything to do with not getting pussy. I think wasting your talent is just as bad if not worse.
it is worse. But it has to do something with pussey as well, because getting it is a fundamental part of human experience crucial to human well-being because we're just animals at the end of the day

J

johan

Banned
May 25, 2023
I agree with the main point that you'll accumulate a ton of regrets if you rot your childhood away. But why should it have anything to do with not getting pussy. I think wasting your talent is just as bad if not worse.
Because successful or at least existing relationships in your childhood/teens are essential for being an NT adult.

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Mar 23, 2023

Well, okay. Let me tell you something. It's not that big of a deal in my mind, it doesn't change who I am and what I am, doesn't change what I will do in the future.

But it's one of these things that you sometimes can't help but ponder. You know, one of these 'what if' sort of questions. And when I think about missing out on stuff like that it just makes me sad that's all I can say at the end of the day

J

johan

Banned
May 25, 2023
I know the feeling son. But that doesn't make you old. Your a very younge man. Why do I even have to explain this too you. If it makes you feel any better. I know lots of men who didnt ascend until there late twentys. So maybe there is still hope for you.
I wouldn't call sex with a used up roastie in a betabuxx rs "ascending" :feelssure:
I get where you coming from, from your perspective I'm a clueless youngcel and I think the same of @Disturbed1

Dyinghope

Dyinghope

NEET4Ever
Apr 12, 2022
I'll never truly accept it, but what you said is true for me.

I actually spent a while on Facebook last week, looking at people from my year at school and the 2 friends I sort of had back then.

They are doing so well, nice wives or a new long line of girlfriends, grown up kids, good careers. 100s or 1000s of friends that comment and give them support.

I have nobody, even if I reached out I would be rejected.[especially after all this time] Having social media as an outcast is brutal AF, I'll just try not to care.

ZZebra786

ZZebra786

NEET COMMANDER
May 6, 2023
I'll never truly accept it, but what you said is true for me.

I actually spent a while on Facebook last week, looking at people from my year at school and the 2 friends I sort of had back then.

They are doing so well, nice wives or a new long line of girlfriends, grown up kids, good careers. 100s or 1000s of friends that comment and give them support.

I have nobody, even if I reached out I would be rejected.[especially after all this time] Having social media as an outcast is brutal AF, I'll just try not to care.
Wanna ropemax together?. Been contemplating it for a few days now

Bitter

Bitter

Dokgo
Jan 20, 2023
The problem with that satisfaction is that it doesn't last. But that's not all, you never know where you might end up, you never know if one day you will lose everything and stay on the street, problems will come to you one way or another, it is advisable to have some financial backing, such as savings, neetbuxx, or some part-time job.

Activity
So far there's no one here