Venting The reason why you're depressed

J

johan

Banned
May 25, 2023
I'll never truly accept it, but what you said is true for me.

I actually spent a while on Facebook last week, looking at people from my year at school and the 2 friends I sort of had back then.

They are doing so well, nice wives or a new long line of girlfriends, grown up kids, good careers. 100s or 1000s of friends that comment and give them support.

I have nobody, even if I reached out I would be rejected.[especially after all this time] Having social media as an outcast is brutal AF, I'll just try not to care.
Social media is for foids and attractive men.
Brutal for us, but I need a girlfriend to help me achieve my goals.
It never began for you, turtle :feelsstudy:

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Sleep late, and read trashy books!
Mar 23, 2023
Just yesterday I was thinking about missing out on teen love. It does't really matter to me in the bigger picture, there's no difference you're just going to vanish in the end. But. Completely missing out on such a fundamental part of human experience just adds to my current misery.

People would often say: you can always date now, dating in your 20s is much better than dating in school etc. But these people miss the entire point as far as I'm concerned. Teen years are unique and you will never re-live that exceptional time again. Meaning you will never experience these unique situations and relationships. Becase you have only this one life. It's over it will never be back. That's why many people who started dating successfully in their 20s are still bitter about missing out on teen love.
come to think of it now, it's just BS what I wrote tbh :feelslol::feelslol:

I just didn't fap on that day. :feelslol:

Activity
So far there's no one here