The rise of "kevin logan"

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
After @Kevin Logan debut smash hit @Looksmax Refugee and the "pencil case of suction" @Kevin Logan could do no wrong. He had ascended into the number one selling cuckold fantasy writter in the country. Even surpassing neetgod. Kevin Logan became a house hold name and extremely wealthy. Even considering the fact he had only managed to say one word through out his entire time on neets.me which was shocking at best. He now is married to @Looksmax Refugee where they live in san Francisco in a lage high rise condo with there five white fluffy furr baby cats.

K.l. : sweetie where is that cat nip I don't see any in the pantry
L.m. : oh honey I told you it's in the cupboard
K.l : oh got it thanks sweetie

K.l. leans in for a peck from looksmax
Suddenly an image of @Atila comes on the large TV screen mounted above the fire place. It's his new Calvin Klein underwear modeling commercial.

K.l. : oh great there's that man hor again do I constantly have to be reminded of your ex lover mr. Charone pretty boy
L.m. : you know your the only In my life now daddy
K.l.: its just that you were such a slut in college, I just can't stop thinking about it my sweat twink
L.m. : well then maybe this will change your mind papi.

L.m. takes his pantys off to bend over for k.l. . Kl. Obliges. After k.l. finished he says "I love you my twink kitty"

There's a lowd knock at the door. K.l. looks through the pepe hole to see who it is.

K.l. : oh great its that other pretty boy @Lain what could he possibly need.
L.m. : you know what he wants, some ketamine. Even though i told him we ran out last week when he stole all of them at our gay pride party this summer
Lain: arnt you going to let your neighbor in for a chat

K.l. opens the door reluctantly

Lain: id like you to meet my new boy toy @Saito he's the head of the black trans lives matter chapter in s.f.
saito : hi how do you do. You have a buetiful condo
l.m.: oh thank you teh teh are you from the neighborhood
Saito : well I've been fucking... I mean dating Lain for a couple weeks teh teh teh
L.m. : yeah he's a real slut isn't he

They all had a good chuckle. "Teh teh teh teh" K.l. puts on some show tunes.

Lain : do you guys like to dance
K.l. : I don't mean to brag but I was the number one twerk master in my college class
L.m. : oh stop it honey I told you to stop being so modest, he was actually the twerk master of San Francisco. We had a gay pride float of a giant penius this summer. I was the one in drag while k.l. did all the twerking teh teh teh
Lain: oh really I was the one giving blow jobs in the bathroom
L.m. : was that you in stall 9 lain!
Lain: indeed it was teh teh
K.l. you wouldn't mind giving a demonstration would you
Lain: teh teh teh teh of course I wouldn't

K.l. unzippes his skinny jeans and free's his flesh cyclops. Lain gives him the best sloppy toppy k.l. had ever had! L.m. bends over to get stuffed like a thanks giving turkey by saito.

they had an amazing orgie for hours that night. It was a wonderful interaction.

Saito: fuck l.m. you got some bomb ass butt hole my twink
L.m. : teh teh teh thanks
lain: fuck i could go another round what do you guys think, are you down!
K.l. : only if I get to go reverse cow girl on saito this time teh teh teh

The end

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220626-004926_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220626-004926_Google.jpg
    906.6 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_20220626-004856_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220626-004856_Google.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
even tough @Kevin Logan never said a word he was studying all your cuckfantasy threads word for word and he finally typed out a essay of his own cuckfantasy he never felt more happy in his life so i cant be mad at him lighthearted cuckfantasy threads mog:feelsok:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
even tough @Kevin Logan never said a word he was studying all your cuckfantasy threads word for word and he finally typed out a essay of his own cuckfantasy he never felt more happy in his life so i cant be mad at him lighthearted cuckfantasy threads mog:feelsok:
:feelslol::feelslol: he was lurking in the shadows waiting to unleash his inner cuckold :feelslol:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
It's good having you around brotha what I tell you the six month mark would turn you into a wage cuck the pussey is too good to quite :feelsok: am I right my nigga. But slaying as a neet is an almost unbearable task. Especially like this wigger pregnant middle aged man bro so I give you props. I hope you get out this poor life waging moggs if you can hold down the gig

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
We ain't never herd a word out that nigga @Kevin Logan before but he straight dropped the cuckold thread of the century got to up my game story threads up now. Mr Logan is coming for my dog collar bro I can't loose that shit cause I'm lite skin nigga :feelslol:

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
We ain't never herd a word out that nigga @Kevin Logan before but he straight dropped the cuckold thread of the century got to up my game story threads up now. Mr Logan is coming for my dog collar bro I can't loose that shit cause I'm lite skin nigga :feelslol:
nah dont worry bro nobody will ever mog your cuckfantasy threads but i wouldnt be suprised if more users started making them and showing their true cuckhold colors

K

Kevin Logan

NEET
Sep 22, 2021
After @Kevin Logan debut smash hit @Looksmax Refugee and the "pencil case of suction" @Kevin Logan could do no wrong. He had ascended into the number one selling cuckold fantasy writter in the country. Even surpassing neetgod. Kevin Logan became a house hold name and extremely wealthy. Even considering the fact he had only managed to say one word through out his entire time on neets.me which was shocking at best. He now is married to @Looksmax Refugee where they live in san Francisco in a lage high rise condo with there five white fluffy furr baby cats.

K.l. : sweetie where is that cat nip I don't see any in the pantry
L.m. : oh honey I told you it's in the cupboard
K.l : oh got it thanks sweetie

K.l. leans in for a peck from looksmax
Suddenly an image of @Atila comes on the large TV screen mounted above the fire place. It's his new Calvin Klein underwear modeling commercial.

K.l. : oh great there's that man hor again do I constantly have to be reminded of your ex lover mr. Charone pretty boy
L.m. : you know your the only In my life now daddy
K.l.: its just that you were such a slut in college, I just can't stop thinking about it my sweat twink
L.m. : well then maybe this will change your mind papi.

L.m. takes his pantys off to bend over for k.l. . Kl. Obliges. After k.l. finished he says "I love you my twink kitty"

There's a lowd knock at the door. K.l. looks through the pepe hole to see who it is.

K.l. : oh great its that other pretty boy @Lain what could he possibly need.
L.m. : you know what he wants, some ketamine. Even though i told him we ran out last week when he stole all of them at our gay pride party this summer
Lain: arnt you going to let your neighbor in for a chat

K.l. opens the door reluctantly

Lain: id like you to meet my new boy toy @Saito he's the head of the black trans lives matter chapter in s.f.
saito : hi how do you do. You have a buetiful condo
l.m.: oh thank you teh teh are you from the neighborhood
Saito : well I've been fucking... I mean dating Lain for a couple weeks teh teh teh
L.m. : yeah he's a real slut isn't he

They all had a good chuckle. "Teh teh teh teh" K.l. puts on some show tunes.

Lain : do you guys like to dance
K.l. : I don't mean to brag but I was the number one twerk master in my college class
L.m. : oh stop it honey I told you to stop being so modest, he was actually the twerk master of San Francisco. We had a gay pride float of a giant penius this summer. I was the one in drag while k.l. did all the twerking teh teh teh
Lain: oh really I was the one giving blow jobs in the bathroom
L.m. : was that you in stall 9 lain!
Lain: indeed it was teh teh
K.l. you wouldn't mind giving a demonstration would you
Lain: teh teh teh teh of course I wouldn't

K.l. unzippes his skinny jeans and free's his flesh cyclops. Lain gives him the best sloppy toppy k.l. had ever had! L.m. bends over to get stuffed like a thanks giving turkey by saito.

they had an amazing orgie for hours that night. It was a wonderful interaction.

Saito: fuck l.m. you got some bomb ass butt hole my twink
L.m. : teh teh teh thanks
lain: fuck i could go another round what do you guys think, are you down!
K.l. : only if I get to go reverse cow girl on saito this time teh teh teh

The end
What those 2 pics have anything to do with your gay fantasy?

beaviz810izback

beaviz810izback

incels jfl
Apr 29, 2022
i got prince pheno and i fuck white tight wet pussy keep crying for mixed race dogs :feelseheh::feelseheh::feelseheh:
Bragging is an effeminate trait.

The fact you rely on those same women to give you a consensus of validation, shows me how much your sense of worth really is.
Take from this what you will. It´s not like i´m your adopted father to tell you the truth.

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
Bragging is an effeminate trait.

The fact you rely on those same women to give you a consensus of validation, shows me how much your sense of worth really is.
Take from this what you will. It´s not like i´m your adopted father to tell you the truth.
go back to reddit troon

beaviz810izback

beaviz810izback

incels jfl
Apr 29, 2022
i would be crying to if the women of my own kind only go for twink prettyboys with prince pheno
A white women with white guilt will literally fuck anything, even dogs such as your father ( presumably )
As for you..
All coloreds seek the lightskins, regardless of race.
That´s why most abortions come from interracial couples, since they ended up in miscarriage.
You however, are a mixed breed abomination slipped from someone else´s sperm that didn´t get aborted.
Good thing they are outlawing abortion again in the US.
Maybe those women won´t be as desperate to fuck every stray dog they find on the way back home.
Dito.

video related

Activity
So far there's no one here