The rise of our fate

lünin7

lünin7

May 27, 2023
We will all die

And there’s everything wrong with being average, my friend said what’s wrong with being average

I couldn’t formulate an answer at that time, but now I can say this, WE ARE ON THE BRINK OF SLAVERY, 10 YEARS FROM NOW THEY WILL FORCE US TO HAVE CHIPS IN OUR BRAIN, AND FORCE US TO WORK JOBS TO EVEN LIVE ON LOW INCOME

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
<3
lünin7

browncel

browncel

Banned
Jan 31, 2024
We will all die

And there’s everything wrong with being average, my friend said what’s wrong with being average

I couldn’t formulate an answer at that time, but now I can say this, WE ARE ON THE BRINK OF SLAVERY, 10 YEARS FROM NOW THEY WILL FORCE US TO HAVE CHIPS IN OUR BRAIN, AND FORCE US TO WORK JOBS TO EVEN LIVE ON LOW INCOME
You will eat ze bugs

RageSpike

RageSpike

Involuntary Wageslave (inslave)
Apr 25, 2024
We will all die

tfw they will have technology sophisticated enough to brainwash us but not enough to automate work with robots

lünin7

lünin7

May 27, 2023
tfw they will have technology sophisticated enough to brainwash us but not enough to automate work with robots
they won’t do that lol 😂

They want it to be low class and middle class / high class so they can stay at the top

I know this isn’t relatively new information but it doesn’t mean it isn’t relevant

Activity
So far there's no one here