The sheer thought of ever having to deal with the jobcenter again makes me nauseous

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Every time I think about the possiblity of dealing with the jobcenter I almost get a panic attack.

It's a cruel anti-freedom institution. That whole game thats being played there is just stupid. A big waste of time and energy for everyone involved. They know exactly that you are unfit to work. Not just being non-nt but if you have mental problems they don't care and try to give you some super social job.

It's like taking a crippled animal away from some shelter and flying to some jungle dropping it there to survive. The poor animal won't survive for too long. They know it, you know it. That's just sadistic.

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
PolishedRingedAngora-max-1mb.gif

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Do you have a job currently?
Yes it's a webdesign/web dev work from home job. After a row of horrible job experiences I finally lucked out a bit. Heres the thing: I'm not even good at it. I'm kinda frauding myself through the day jfl.

The shitty part about it are the client phone calls. God I hate them. Always have to use all my energy to control my anger.

cozyneet

cozyneet

NEET
Mar 15, 2023
Every time I think about the possiblity of dealing with the jobcenter I almost get a panic attack.

It's a cruel anti-freedom institution. That whole game thats being played there is just stupid. A big waste of time and energy for everyone involved. They know exactly that you are unfit to work. Not just being non-nt but if you have mental problems they don't care and try to give you some super social job.

It's like taking a crippled animal away from some shelter and flying to some jungle dropping it there to survive. The poor animal won't survive for too long. They know it, you know it. That's just sadistic.
Wow I seemingly love this place!
Exactly how I think!

Activity
So far there's no one here