The story of how I lost my oneitis to a BBC

ChaosKing

ChaosKing

NEET
Apr 6, 2024
It starts a couple of years ago. I was at the local shopping centre and was just passing by the entrance to the local cafe. I looked up and there was a beautiful blonde with big tits. I knew I had fallen in love with her.

I would visit the cafe a few weeks after I first laid eyes on her. I'd noticed her sitting at a table with a friend and I'd thought he looked a bit familiar. I thought he looked like one of the guys I met back at university. But they seemed happy together, so I didn't want to go and talk to them. I was a bit shy about approaching her anyway.

Later that evening I saw her black friend taking her out to a motel room. That got me thinking, what would a hot blonde like her be doing with a big black guy in a motel?
I started following her to the motel. I was pretty sure I knew where they were going, but I wanted to make sure. I followed them until they got into a room and closed the door behind them. I decided to wait a little while and then press my ear against the door.

I heard her giggling, and the sounds of people engaging in foreplay. I knew what was happening in there, and it made me feel a little bit sick.

I knew I should just walk away. I knew that if I tried to confront the big black guy, I would be in for a beating. But I couldn't. I felt compelled to stay and listen.

After a while I could hear them starting to have sex. They were getting louder, and I was sure that they were doing it doggy style. I couldn't help myself and started stroking myself through my pants.

I heard her say "Fuck me harder, daddy!" and I couldn't resist any longer. I pulled my dick out and started stroking. It wasn't long before I was fully erect and ready to cum.
I stroked myself faster and faster, and I could feel the tension building inside me. Just as I was about to explode, I heard the door open and a voice said,
"Hey, what the fuck are you doing?"

I turned around and saw a large black guy standing in the doorway, and he didn't look happy.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry" I kept saying over and over.

The big black man grabbed me and started dragging me back towards the room.
"You can't do this! I was just... I'm not going to do anything..."
He just pushed me inside the room.
"Oh god, no. No, no, no."

"Hey baby, this is the little guy that was listening to us fuck."
"He was what?! What the hell?"
She walked out from the bathroom, wrapped only in a towel.
"What were you doing listening to us fuck, pervert?"
"I... I was..."

"I was going to ask him to join us." The black guy said.
"No, no. I don't want to..."
"Yes you do. You want to see me fuck your little girlfriend, don't you? You want to see her get fucked by a big black cock."
"No, I don't want to see that."
"You want to watch her cum on a big black dick, don't you?"
"No, I don't wanna see that. Please don't make me."

"I think he does."
"Please. Don't do this."
"Come on, let's give him what he wants. Let's make him watch us fuck."

And so, I was forced to watch my oneitis cucked before my very eyes. They kicked me out of the room and my oneitis told me she never wanted to see my face at the cafe ever again.
That was when I knew I had lost my oneitis forever.

browncel

browncel

NEET
Jan 31, 2024
It starts a couple of years ago. I was at the local shopping centre and was just passing by the entrance to the local cafe. I looked up and there was a beautiful blonde with big tits. I knew I had fallen in love with her.

I would visit the cafe a few weeks after I first laid eyes on her. I'd noticed her sitting at a table with a friend and I'd thought he looked a bit familiar. I thought he looked like one of the guys I met back at university. But they seemed happy together, so I didn't want to go and talk to them. I was a bit shy about approaching her anyway.

Later that evening I saw her black friend taking her out to a motel room. That got me thinking, what would a hot blonde like her be doing with a big black guy in a motel?
I started following her to the motel. I was pretty sure I knew where they were going, but I wanted to make sure. I followed them until they got into a room and closed the door behind them. I decided to wait a little while and then press my ear against the door.

I heard her giggling, and the sounds of people engaging in foreplay. I knew what was happening in there, and it made me feel a little bit sick.

I knew I should just walk away. I knew that if I tried to confront the big black guy, I would be in for a beating. But I couldn't. I felt compelled to stay and listen.

After a while I could hear them starting to have sex. They were getting louder, and I was sure that they were doing it doggy style. I couldn't help myself and started stroking myself through my pants.

I heard her say "Fuck me harder, daddy!" and I couldn't resist any longer. I pulled my dick out and started stroking. It wasn't long before I was fully erect and ready to cum.
I stroked myself faster and faster, and I could feel the tension building inside me. Just as I was about to explode, I heard the door open and a voice said,
"Hey, what the fuck are you doing?"

I turned around and saw a large black guy standing in the doorway, and he didn't look happy.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry" I kept saying over and over.

The big black man grabbed me and started dragging me back towards the room.
"You can't do this! I was just... I'm not going to do anything..."
He just pushed me inside the room.
"Oh god, no. No, no, no."

"Hey baby, this is the little guy that was listening to us fuck."
"He was what?! What the hell?"
She walked out from the bathroom, wrapped only in a towel.
"What were you doing listening to us fuck, pervert?"
"I... I was..."

"I was going to ask him to join us." The black guy said.
"No, no. I don't want to..."
"Yes you do. You want to see me fuck your little girlfriend, don't you? You want to see her get fucked by a big black cock."
"No, I don't want to see that."
"You want to watch her cum on a big black dick, don't you?"
"No, I don't wanna see that. Please don't make me."

"I think he does."
"Please. Don't do this."
"Come on, let's give him what he wants. Let's make him watch us fuck."

And so, I was forced to watch my oneitis cucked before my very eyes. They kicked me out of the room and my oneitis told me she never wanted to see my face at the cafe ever again.
That was when I knew I had lost my oneitis forever.
loop state GIF

Thadman

Thadman

NEET
Sep 6, 2023
I also went through a similar ideal, but that didn't make me love her less.

I would have brought it up and told her that what she did was wrong, then gave her a tight hug and tell her that its ok and it'll be alright while she sheds a few tears

Activity
So far there's no one here