Venting The story of how my transition failed and how I accidentally ended up being the manliest virgin on earth

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Every cope has an end
Nov 26, 2020
Went to the doctor and told her that I identify as a princess like in Idolmaster and want to be like her. She did not accept this because I was brown af and brown af people are not allowed to get taxpayer money for transitioning. So then what happened is that I beat her up and told her I would commit genocide if she wouldn't give me estrogen immediately.

So I got my estrogen, I put all of it in my veins thinking I would finally end up as a cute princess like in my dreams. But no, the estrogen in my blood actually has similar effects to that of anabolic steroids. It was insane.

I got hairier, went completely bald due to increase of DHT and my lifts in the gym were now at national record territory, just a bit more training and I would be able to compete with the strongest manlets on earth.

In the end I wanted to look like her:
7450a4579944b7fa01385be3b71c4e101664109730_main.png

But I ended up looking like him:
ronnie_coleman_the_hungry_elite_fitness_academy_badreddine_1200x1200.jpg

DO NOT TRANNYMAXX GUYS YOU WILL BECOME VERY MASCULINE AND YOUR T LEVELS WILL SPIKE TO DEADLY LEVELS, THIS IS MY LAST AND FINAL WARNING TO YOU.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Every cope has an end
Nov 26, 2020
Yeah, I am not surpried that you are so low t femboy that larp as a gymbro
Massive cope. I always went to the gym, I'm not that pathetic to make an identity out of going to the gym. and LARP about it. Just lol at you if you think there are no jacked mentally ill retarded weeaboos like me.

Cope and seethe. I can snap you in half.

Activity
So far there's no one here