Story The time Looksmax Refugee was almost raped

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Donovan was a bulky black man with a 9in cock. He had just unbuckled his trousers as he hovered over Looksmax. His cock was so huge that it looked like an extra appendage hanging from the end of his body, and its head hung almost to his knees. It was as thick as Looksmax's arm was long, and with two fingers up to his knuckles wide. The head of it was large, bulbous, and covered in curly black pubic hair. Donovan was erect, and his eyes were fixed on Looksmax's face.

"You know what you have to do," said Donovan. "I'm going to fuck your mouth until I cum."

Looksmax swallowed nervously at the prospect. "But... but..."

Donovan placed both hands on either side of his thick cock and started pushing it towards Lookmax's lips. "Open up! Open your fucking mouth!" LM scurried back, looking for something, anything, he could use to stop this monster.

Then he saw a pair of scissors sitting on the table beside him. He snatched them up and ran towards Donovan with them raised above his head, ready to cut off Donovan's dick before it even touched his tongue. But then he stopped, realising they were far too small to be used against such a large cock.
Donovan must have seen the look of panic in Lookmax's eyes because he moved fast. He grabbed Lookmax by the hair and pulled his head to the ground.

“Quit yer strugglin!” Donovan shouted. “I paid three silver coins to have a night with ya. Atila sold yer ass out!”

“Atila?” LM said. "What do you mean?"

Donovan laughed. "Well, lemme tell ya... he called ya 'the fuckin' whore.' He said you're a big-titted slut who likes to suck cock."

LM couldn't believe what he was hearing. Was all this true? Had he really been insulted this way by his race mixed friend?
Donovan slammed his hand down on Lookmax's face, knocking him backwards onto his back.

"So get the fuck up!" he yelled. He grabbed hold of his massive cock and aimed it at LM's open mouth. "Or I'll shove my whole goddamn cock inside ya mouth and make ya swallow every last drop of my nut juice!"

LM struggled desperately, trying to push Donovan away. But the man was too strong and he was quickly overpowered.

"You don't want to do that," said LM. "Because if you do, you'll be sorry. Because I've got a lot of friends who will hunt you down and kill you! Including Weebhunter3000!”
Donovan laughed again.

"Weebhunter3000? Is that his name? Sounds kinda gay to me. Why would anyone wanna name their kid after a weasel?"

It took all of LM's strength to resist the urge to punch Donovan in the face. "I'm serious," he said. "He'll find you wherever you go and he'll hunt you down and kill you! So you better put your dick away before it gets cut off!"

Donovan laughed and continued to aim his cock at LM's open mouth. "Yeah, yeah," he said. "I'll put it away. Just shut up and let me fuck ya."

LM swallowed nervously and tried to move his head away from the huge cock which was now inches from his face. But Donovan wouldn't budge.

"Please," he said. "Just open your mouth and suck on it a little bit. That's all I ask. Just a little taste."

LM felt sick to his stomach as he looked up at Donovan's face. There was no sign of pity or remorse in the man's eyes. He knew exactly what he was doing, and he didn't give a damn about what happened to LM.
In fact, Donovan was enjoying himself. For the first time in his life, he had power over someone else.

"Fuck this shit," he said. "I'm gonna fuck yer mouth. Then I'm gonna fuck ya cunt. After that, I'm gonna fuck ya ass. Then I'm gonna fuck ya throat. I'm gonna fuck ya every hole in yer body, bitch!"

LM closed his eyes and braced himself for the inevitable. He thought back to all the times he posted twink fantasies on neets.me and felt a warmth of nostalgia before his final moment.

"And when I'm done with you, I'll stuff ya mouth so full of cum that ya won't be able to talk or eat for weeks! And then I'm gonna cut yer head off and stick it on a spike outside the gates of the city!"

Suddenly a gunshot was heard outside the tent. Donovan was taken aback. “Ayo who da muthafucka iz messin with my fun!”

"It's me," said a familiar voice. It was Weebhunter3000. "I'm here to save you."

Donovan turned around and saw the weasel standing there holding a gun. The two men stared at each other for a second.

"I warned ya!" said Donovan. "Ya should've listened to me and stayed in the sewers!"

LM opened his eyes just in time to see Weebhunter3000 shoot Donovan right between the legs.
The bullet hit the monster directly below his testicles, blowing his dick clean off. The force of the impact caused Donovan to fall over backwards and land flat on his back. LM watched in horror as Donovan's limp penis fell out of his trousers and bounced off the ground like a basketball. Donovan screamed in agony. LM could hear the sound of bones snapping as the mighty beast instinctively attempted to cover his genitals.

"Fuck you pasty ass white cracka! I’ll fuckin kill you!” he shouted.

But Weebhunter3000 was quick on his feet. He aimed the gun at Donovan's face and fired another shot. This one hit Donovan in the forehead, killing him instantly.
LM watched in amazement as Weebhunter3000 walked calmly towards LM sitting on the floor in a fetal position.

"Are you okay, bro?" he asked.

LM wiped the tears from his eyes and nodded. "Yes," he said. "I'm fine."

"Good," replied Weebhunter3000. "Now let's get the hell out of here before anyone sees us."

The two men quickly exited the tent returned back home to neets.me where they began posting their experience on the forum for JFL reacts.

The End.

Activity
So far there's no one here