There are probably still ways for us to get ultra rich. But it requires doing things that others won't dare do.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
Think about the most despicable shit you can imagine. People throughout history got rich not through honest labor, but through shit like this. Even Kennedy's father was a criminal.

Slavery, pimping, robbing, scamming etc.... these are despicable. But this is how you get rich.

It might be the Skyrim mods that I'm playing, but I'm getting urge to own a bitch and sell her body for my profit.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
It might be the Skyrim mods that I'm playing, but I'm getting urge to own a bitch and sell her body for my profit.
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
My rich uncle used to import cigarettes illegally in the 90s. He owns a furniture business and he would import them from eastern Europe in trucks with furniture.

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
I think its easy to get extra rich. But I am not 100% sure it is without effort... Unless somebody privileges you, without family connections you will not be able to make it without efforts. But we are living in an age of opportunities... there will be alot of fun in the near future, we already are having fun now.

Think how funny was convid, and maybe we will also get more fun with a possible WW3, or maybe not... point being, there are so many opportunities around us... The great reset, the retards with their vaxxxines, life is good.

Activity
So far there's no one here