There's no excuse for not finding my passion, or at least an interest or skill I want to learn

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
I used to post this kind of thing everywhere, looking for an answer: "ffs, I've even googled "lists of interests or skills or passions", and I haven't found anything". I used to say that I need some kind of big book of skills or interests so that I could go down the list and select one.

Well, that now exists. It's called ChatGPT, and by asking it "give me a list of skills that can also be passions" or something like that, it can give you the list. You just gotta say "more' and it generates more of the list.

And yet, nothing interests me anyway. I'm still uninstalling and reinstalling LoL every day and watching sitcoms, browsing neets.net and watching youtube, alt-tabbing like an ADHD turbomonkey.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
Instrument?
Good suggestion. I always avoided music though because it seems ... done for other people rather than myself, and it's not profitable either. I'm very asocial so I wouldn't like to or want to play around people. Could be a good plan B if no plan A materializes though.

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
All wrong
take the sandwich ingredients out and put it back in the fridge
What you need is clean bread

thirdworldcel

thirdworldcel

NEET
Feb 22, 2023
is just generic advice they tell you when they have nothing else to say