Serious Thinking about starting weekend enegineering degree at the end of September.

Freder

Freder

NEET
Apr 16, 2022
I cant afford to neet forever.
Im thinking that being Inforamtics or Automation student will open a door for me for internship in IT. There are companies literally offering unpaid 3 months interships and maybe a job oppurtunity after but you have to be student to accept it.
In my country there are paid weekend courses at University (it cost like 100$ per month, while minimum wage is $500).
I need to apply at the end of June the latest because Informatics is fucking overpopulated and no futher recrutations will take place.
Yet Im not sure if I should go to shit University thats only 40 min away with a bus or very good University thats 1,5h away with a bus.
The shit one offer 1250 hours during 3,5 years of studying and the good one offers 1700 hours during 4 years of studying.
Not sure what to choose.

Last edited:
Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Usually no one cares how and where from you got your degree, all that maters is having it. I would go with the cheapest and convenient option.

Freder

Freder

NEET
Apr 16, 2022
Usually no one cares how and where from you got your degree, all that maters is having it. I would go with the cheapest and convenient option.
Thats what Im thinking. Its just my ego that whispers "dude you wouldnt look like loser if you would pass that good university".
But thats just ego, most people dont care as long as you have degree and you are not total idiot.
You are right I guess. Thanks.

Activity
So far there's no one here