- You buy abibas instead of adidas
- doctors get paid less than food delivery drivers
- Almost everyone is religious, although dont follow it at all

if you get 6+ of these traits then u likely to be third world citizen

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
There is the religiosity aspect where people dont follow it here. Plus we have the cult of the sportball, a peak third world trait.

Third worlders love the sportball and the religion... but I observed them and I noticed they mostly do small rituals like "lets thank allah for this"... or maybe they say "god bless you"... in other places. Its like for us praising ER has almost a spiritual meaning... WHen I say to an incel "may saint yogacel smile on your path", I am simply sending him a positive inspiring quote.

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
Some people may think that this mindset of the third worlder makes them more able to endure propaganda... I observed the opposite situation.

For example, people that are brought here are also given ONU propaganda. I dont fall for that trick, they do. They think that whatever is given to them is "the truth". Afterall you observe the negros in america, you woould think that by now they would all be integrated in the west, instead they behave almost as if they were fresh from the jungle. The 99% of negros for example believed that george floyd story and BLM was totally legit. None of the negros asked himself why such a movment was directed by academia experts? And none of them asked himself why all the major fundings were going inside of the pockets of rich white (jewish) people running for presidency. And why the organizers referred to themselves as "trained marxists"? This last one is a really good question.

I would stress alot on the concept of "trained"... Because I knew one could have been marxist, but trained to do what and trained by who?

The negros strangely never raised one of the questions I presented to you. This is because those third worlders bring the third world within themselves, it is in their blood.

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
There is the religiosity aspect where people dont follow it here. Plus we have the cult of the sportball, a peak third world trait.

Third worlders love the sportball and the religion... but I observed them and I noticed they mostly do small rituals like "lets thank allah for this"... or maybe they say "god bless you"... in other places. Its like for us praising ER has almost a spiritual meaning... WHen I say to an incel "may saint yogacel smile on your path", I am simply sending him a positive inspiring quote.
ideal country would be first world economy with third world mentality maybe

on the other hand there is some countries like russia - you got third world economy ( while its somewhat should be super developed country ) , first world mentality ( no religiousness, low morals, everyone by himself ). Its like in first world countries you atleast can moneymaxx properly

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022
This third world test is too legit.. You may aswell just get on your soap box and start telling people about dey first world priveledge

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
ideal country would be first world economy with third world mentality maybe

on the other hand there is some countries like russia - you got third world economy ( while its somewhat should be super developed country ) , first world mentality ( no religiousness, low morals, everyone by himself ). Its like in first world countries you atleast can moneymaxx properly
i prefer first world everything.

I live in a community with decent morals... depends.

If you live in tel aviv, in the shithole, or in dubai, I am sure you will see the worst imitation of the "west", pretenders will try everything to "look western". the women will be obnoxious whores, men will be asinine instagram ecelebs spamming their photos online.

I think the west is best. People that live in little cities are often good. But depends. I saw some people from small city being very asshole, probably because they inherited nobility titles... The mountain communities are OK, because in the mountain there is a culture of cooperation, so you tend to be friendly for the reason hat you may need help for example if you break your leg you need somebody to drive you to the hospital. In the mountain its very easy to break your leg or maybe a snake bites you. It happens-

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
i prefer first world everything.

I live in a community with decent morals... depends.

If you live in tel aviv, in the shithole, or in dubai, I am sure you will see the worst imitation of the "west", pretenders will try everything to "look western". the women will be obnoxious whores, men will be asinine instagram ecelebs spamming their photos online.

I think the west is best. People that live in little cities are often good. But depends. I saw some people from small city being very asshole, probably because they inherited nobility titles... The mountain communities are OK, because in the mountain there is a culture of cooperation, so you tend to be friendly for the reason hat you may need help for example if you break your leg you need somebody to drive you to the hospital. In the mountain its very easy to break your leg or maybe a snake bites you. It happens-
Yes, people in Caucausus are moral aswell by what i hear. And their wrestling school r one of the best

I notice that third world people more good looking aswell, i tie this with more healthy lifestyle and not overeating , raw food etc.

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
Yes, people in Caucausus are moral aswell by what i hear. And their wrestling school r one of the best

I notice that third world people more good looking aswell, i tie this with more healthy lifestyle and not overeating , raw food etc.
could be. The western scum is mostly hooked to social media, worshiping the feces of humankind: the youtubers.

Notice this: despite they are all ugly as fuck they always reproduce. Inceldom is a lie.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
- You are forced to circumcision
- You mainly wear your older brother clothes
- Humble people wherever you go
- Having Iphone is a legit statusmax
- You get married at 16-20 due to societal pressure
- If your marriage fails you dont get to pay child support at all
- You know all your 238 relatives
- You dont work by your speciality
- The only useful education are trades and stem
- You buy abibas instead of adidas
- doctors get paid less than food delivery drivers
- Almost everyone is religious, although dont follow it at all

if you get 6+ of these traits then u likely to be third world citizen
I don't get the Iphone one bc it's not really that hard for ppl to save and buy one, even here having a good phone is mandatory in social circles.
can't say i relate to any of the others (well i do know my relatives, like most ppl do, but they are far from that number or even a big family)

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
could be. The western scum is mostly hooked to social media, worshiping the feces of humankind: the youtubers.

Notice this: despite they are all ugly as fuck they always reproduce. Inceldom is a lie.
yeah but its not better or worse it just reverse tbh. There for example is clear patriarchy, even government makes laws that gives men advantage, plus traditional values, plus all men have high standards, and dont settle for less. I dont understand why first worlders settle for less than average, and somehow even dont make her cook for you and etc

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
I don't get the Iphone one bc it's not really that hard for ppl to save and buy one, even here having a good phone is mandatory in social circles.
can't say i relate to any of the others (well i do know my relatives, like most ppl do, but they are far from that number or even a big family)
yeah sometimes they even get into debt for iphone, its just gives u status maybe

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
the thing is first worlders can afford iphones with one monthly paycheck its that indifferent to them

yeah the relatives thing may be specific and not work to that extent at all third world countries

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
yeah but its not better or worse it just reverse tbh. There for example is clear patriarchy, even government makes laws that gives men advantage, plus traditional values, plus all men have high standards, and dont settle for less. I dont understand why first worlders settle for less than average, and somehow even dont make her cook for you and etc
well i dont want foids to cook because I am better and I cook very good. But other than that youre right.

I would not worship the "patriarchy" of those third world countries because I fear there are big scams in the corner, like for example military service or dropping dead because some sort of equivalent of the youtuber tells you to go to war.

It was like that scam of russia, where all the incels were praising it all the damn time, they failed to realize the situation of the brutal system of male slavery. Then we looked at data, we noticed that the "religious" society of russia is a shit, they have issues of drugs usage, alcoholism, and it seems that in their country the militaryman is the lowest status ever...

most incels reduce all issues to "issues of symbolic masculinity", but during the recent events on convid I decided to stop caring about this crap. Evidence leads me to the conclusion that there is hope only the following countries: Mexico, Poland, Europe, America. And nowhere else.

I want america to succeed even if I am not american. If the americans are defeated, it is a loss for mankind. Whatever "freedom" we have will be removed.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
the thing is first worlders can afford iphones with one monthly paycheck its that indifferent to them

yeah the relatives thing may be specific and not work to that extent at all third world countries
well yeah you can afford one but you will use up a majority of your paycheck if not all, unless you belive everyone makes more than 2000-3000€ per month here.
most wise ppl either get another type of phone or save if you want a very pricy one that costs 1200-1800 (unless you a foid bc they are stoopid and spent).

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
well i dont want foids to cook because I am better and I cook very good. But other than that youre right.

I would not worship the "patriarchy" of those third world countries because I fear there are big scams in the corner, like for example military service or dropping dead because some sort of equivalent of the youtuber tells you to go to war.

It was like that scam of russia, where all the incels were praising it all the damn time, they failed to realize the situation of the brutal system of male slavery. Then we looked at data, we noticed that the "religious" society of russia is a shit, they have issues of drugs usage, alcoholism, and it seems that in their country the militaryman is the lowest status ever...

most incels reduce all issues to "issues of symbolic masculinity", but during the recent events on convid I decided to stop caring about this crap. Evidence leads me to the conclusion that there is hope only the following countries: Mexico, Poland, Europe, America. And nowhere else.

I want america to succeed even if I am not american. If the americans are defeated, it is a loss for mankind. Whatever "freedom" we have will be removed.
tbh russia isnt even trad as i said before. Yeah your life worth is almost nonexistent thats why everyones here is religious also. And russians know that they are slaves, everyone understands by their messages that they are coping by praising putin, like they wanted to fight themselfs and not forced by elites.

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
as for now im used to third world more, first world seems surreal and fake to me. If i was destined to born here ill die here

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
tbh russia isnt even trad as i said before. Yeah your life worth is almost nonexistent thats why everyones here is religious also. And russians know that they are slaves, everyone understands by their messages that they are coping by praising putin, like they wanted to fight themselfs and not forced by elites.
All I am saying is that patriarchy is great and I like it, but I am not sure its a goood idea for me to worship some third world place when soon the entire world will be "third world"...

and for the same reason I dont understand why I should travel to see the third world when it is right here.

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
All I am saying is that patriarchy is great and I like it, but I am not sure its a goood idea for me to worship some third world place when soon the entire world will be "third world"...

and for the same reason I dont understand why I should travel to see the third world when it is right here.
all im saying is that western men cucked themselfs

they have no standards basically for some reason, maybe its media propoganda or chemicals , idk

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
all im saying is that western men cucked themselfs

they have no standards basically for some reason, maybe its media propoganda or chemicals , idk
its true. Low standards are very present.

AS a western male, I can tell you that you get insults every day if you reject a woman.

For some reason, we went from the idea that a man has a right to choose, from total matriarchy... to think that feminism was presented as a discussion on the role of the woman, but it was never mentioned that I would have lost my right to choose a woman or even the right to do appreciation of beauty a woman may possess.

The guys that listened to feminism, became the opposite of a "patriarch" in the excess, they became bigots, intolerant, angry beasts that try to punish you every time you express appreciation for a woman or you reject another... basically when you show you have preferences you are shamed...

Yes it sucks.

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
its true. Low standards are very present.

AS a western male, I can tell you that you get insults every day if you reject a woman.

For some reason, we went from the idea that a man has a right to choose, from total matriarchy... to think that feminism was presented as a discussion on the role of the woman, but it was never mentioned that I would have lost my right to choose a woman or even the right to do appreciation of beauty a woman may possess.

The guys that listened to feminism, became the opposite of a "patriarch" in the excess, they became bigots, intolerant, angry beasts that try to punish you every time you express appreciation for a woman or you reject another... basically when you show you have preferences you are shamed...

Yes it sucks.
The difference between countries is crazy sometimes. Your life worth is fully dependant on your shepherd. Its just makes sense, if you are female live in matriarchy countries , male - patriarchy.

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
The difference between countries is crazy sometimes. Your life worth is fully dependant on your shepherd. Its just makes sense, if you are female live in matriarchy countries , male - patriarchy.
Problem is that to get out of this mess I need women on my side.

I cannot think anymore like an ordinary incel when convid clotshot is a reality. I need womben with me, to agree on basic premises... This means I dont care anymore about the perspective of the sexual tourist or the country shopper. It is a dead proposition, doesnt work in a world that is globlized

Activity
So far there's no one here