This is insanity the boomers want their children to suffer

T

Thenettraveller

NEET
Jan 2, 2023
This is a classic example of boomer narcissism, a behavior displayed in many liars of society.
In the military, it's called a wave, where the previous people abused, turns into abusers of the next and the cycle continues.
This is how management treats people at companies.
They think: This abuse is good for them, cause it's going to make them a better cog in the system.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
Since ancient times, wealth has been built through generations. From father to son, and then from that son to his son and so on.

But we can't have that in capitalism. If people thought like that, who would be the wageslaves working hard at the shit jobs and living paycheck to paycheck? The slave class must be maintained, so TV must program them with the slave mentality. Or program their parents to ensure the children have hard lives and no other choice but to be slaves.

Edit: Actually, people have always been idiots, but the wise ones always knew that you have to help your kids so they can do better than you did.

Last edited:
T

Thenettraveller

NEET
Jan 2, 2023
Since ancient times, wealth has been built through generations. From father to son, and then from that son to his son and so on.

But we can't have that in capitalism. If people thought like that, who would be the wageslaves working hard at the shit jobs and living paycheck to paycheck? The slave class must be maintained, so TV must program them with the slave mentality. Or program their parents to ensure the children have hard lives and no other choice but to be slaves.
they love the system, they think they are so special because they have their house and boomer money.
They think the system is just, meaning if you work hard the system is going to give you things.
It's similar to parents that are putting children into wage-slave schools, so they have to study nonsense all day and be brainwashed to be npc.
Cause they think it's good for them. They think it is necessary.
Yet they cannot admit to themselves that they are hurting their children, so they delude themselves.
Often anger is a reaction to stuff people know is a lie but don't want to face, so this will be the reaction if anyone says this to the boomer.

ElishaLord

ElishaLord

NEET
Jul 31, 2021
I'm assuming most of us would be homeless if we had parents like that
a bit unrelated but I've always had this fear of reincarnation being real and being reborn to poor trashy divorced parents and a BBC loving mom who keeps bringing new stepdads home who abuse her and brag about fucking her to me feed me nutrient deficient vegan food so I turn into a short recessed incel the total opposite of the bulls she brings home and my bullies then once I turn 18 she kicks me out or ask me to pay rent to show me the value of muh hard work

most of us lucked out with our parents to be able to neet like that

Lordgoro

Lordgoro

Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?
Nov 1, 2022

Edit: Actually, people have always been idiots, but the wise ones always knew that you have to help your kids so they can do better than you did.
Screenshot 04 21 2023 175742

They live

Lordgoro

Lordgoro

Nov 1, 2022
they love the system, they think they are so special because they have their house and boomer money.
They think the system is just, meaning if you work hard the system is going to give you things.
It's similar to parents that are putting children into wage-slave schools, so they have to study nonsense all day and be brainwashed to be npc.
Yet they cannot admit to themselves that they are hurting their children, so they delude themselves.
Often anger is a reaction to stuff people know is a lie but don't want to face, so this will be the reaction if anyone says this to the boomer.
exactly correct, they will FIGHT to protect their delusion, the system...

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
cost of living has has gone up and wages have not, so to wagecuck just because makes no sense. thats why people have to live with multiple roommates or move back in with family. nothing wrong with wanting to move out but its not just because of lack of will that people are staying at home...

Kp31

Kp31

edge-affiliated media
Dec 4, 2020
Becoming a rentoid is not manhood its just poverty also this kick them out by 18 policy was only set by boomers every generation before them the children either stayed until they had the funds to get a house which would be around age 30 or inherit the family home

T

Thenettraveller

NEET
Jan 2, 2023
Becoming a rentoid is not manhood its just poverty also this kick them out by 18 policy was only set by boomers every generation before them the children either stayed until they had the funds to get a house which would be around age 30 or inherit the family home
Imagine saying to them 18 years, ok so when you get old and retire at 65 i will help you until you are 83, then you are on your own, and can rent a place in the old people home.

Lordgoro

Lordgoro

Nov 1, 2022
They couldnt be MORE delusional. Not the same world at all. They refuse to accept this..

H

hopelessAspieNEET

Everything posted from here is satire and not real
May 26, 2023
YOU WILL WAGESLAVE TILL YOU ARE 70 JUST LIKE ME, SON.
YOU WILL BE A CUCK.
YOU WILL RAISE ANOTHER MAN'S CHILD.
YOU WILL NOT BE HAPPY IN THIS LIFE.
YOU WILL TAKE THE MIND ALTERING DRUGS.

Activity
So far there's no one here