This is my last month of being a NEET

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
I just realized I created a thread before and worded it exactly the same, some things never change, I guess. Anyway, so I applied for college as I was forced to, I am no longer getting govtbuxx, I am now more than $60,000 in debt and I don't have a job. I applied for college, got accepted and now I just have to wait until classes start. Being in my mid-20s, chances are very high I will be the oldest person in my class, which, together with my unattractive looks, will make me the de facto loser in class. I will probably eat lunch in the bathroom, I won't have any friends because nobody wants to be seen with the ugly loser guy. The college I'm going to is where 18 year olds go and they don't stay longer than 4 years. It's been a good ride, though I can't say I fully lived as a NEET for the past 7 years. I had to apply for colleges and be accepted to get govtbuxx so I could NEET for the rest of the year which required me to go to interviews and attend a few classes here and there. So in that sense, I wasn't a proper NEET for years, but more or less a partial NEET who spend the majority of his time as a NEET. Actually, I once had a half-year long stint in college. This was in 2018. So I would say I have been a NEET for 6 and a half years with some occasional periods where I did go to college. Now it's time to say goodbye to all of it. I'd be lying if I said I had fun. I remember feeling stuck and seeing everyone else around me go forward in life. It felt especially worse because at the time, I had a oneitis for years and knowing she was out there, most likely with a boyfriend enjoying her days, I was rotting in my room. But luckily I am now over this, however, I can't continue being a NEET. With no job, and my debt piling up and no more govtbuxx, I am forced to become an active member of society. I will probably still post here every now and then since I know what it''s like to be a NEET so I can still relate to the community somehow.

Dyinghope

Dyinghope

NEET4Ever
Apr 12, 2022
Being in my mid-20s, chances are very high I will be the oldest person in my class, which, together with my unattractive looks, will make me the de facto loser in class.
It'll all be worth it in the end though, you'll get a decent qualification at the end of it and be set to begin an exciting new chapter in your life. A well paid career and new opportunities and adventures! Don't hide away also, try to mix and be social and friendly at least. At least one of the college girls might be into older guys and find you cute also, who knows?

Good luck anyway, stay positive and try to be confident. YOLO make it count buddy! 👍👍👍👍

Last edited:
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
Why were you forced to go to college? Psycho parents?
More like the government. Because I can't sustain myself without having an income of some sorts. The only way I could get money without doing anything was to LARP as a college student so I was eligible for so-called "study loans." Obviously, I wasn't attending classes so I was basically ripping the government off. Well, it's not really a rip-off, considering I have to pay it back eventually, but I was not supposed to receive the money if I wasn't attending college.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
It'll all be worth it in the end though, you'll get a decent qualification at the end of it and be set to begin an exciting new chapter in your life. A well paid career and new opportunities and adventures! Don't hide away also, try to mix and be social and friendly at least. At least one of the college girls might be into older guys and find you cute also, who knows?

Good luck anyway, stay positive and try to be confident. YOLO make it count buddy! 👍👍👍👍
Not sure if satire or not but regardless it's true; it's a new-but-also-not-so-new chapter in my life and at the end it will pave the way for me getting a job which is something I eventually have to get because I don't quality for any sort of govtbuxx since I am free of mental problems (aside from having OCD, that is, but the government doesn't qualify as something bad enough that warrants free money). So this is indeed something I have to do and might as well do it with a positive attitude. Having said that, while I am trying to be positive, at the same time I'm also realistic: women aren't into unattractive men, and if you're unattractive on top of being older, then you're seen as a creep. I read that women like older men because they believe they have accumulated wealth. Well I don't have any wealth so me being older is not a factor in attraction, but rather it would take away from any attraction whatsoever (not that I get any attention normally, otherwise I'd not be a kissless, dateless virgin in my mid-20s.

Dyinghope

Dyinghope

NEET4Ever
Apr 12, 2022
Not sure if satire or not but regardless it's true; it's a new-but-also-not-so-new chapter in my life and at the end it will pave the way for me getting a job which is something I eventually have to get because I don't quality for any sort of govtbuxx since I am free of mental problems (aside from having OCD, that is, but the government doesn't qualify as something bad enough that warrants free money). So this is indeed something I have to do and might as well do it with a positive attitude. Having said that, while I am trying to be positive, at the same time I'm also realistic: women aren't into unattractive men, and if you're unattractive on top of being older, then you're seen as a creep. I read that women like older men because they believe they have accumulated wealth. Well I don't have any wealth so me being older is not a factor in attraction, but rather it would take away from any attraction whatsoever (not that I get any attention normally, otherwise I'd not be a kissless, dateless virgin in my mid-20s.

No, I was just trying to be positive really. I'm sure it will suck at times and you'll have some bad days, but life isn't all rainbows and lollipops after all.
Just try and make the best of things. 👍 I wish I was younger and could do the same really.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020

thehealingfields

thehealingfields

monstER!
Dec 13, 2020
Go to college and accrue more debt so that MAYBE you can get a job once you graduate. The prospects are so utterly hopeless it isn't even worth trying.

I suggest you try and find work immediately to pay off your debt so that you don't rope when you realize you have over $100k worth of debt and you haven't even had your first job yet.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
>I am forced to become an active member of society.
This if you actually get a job after college
I most likely will. But then again, I'm Islamic, brown and male. Not a good combination.
60k ?? Holy shit how long will this take to repay ?
I get 35 years to pay it off.. those 35 years start when I get a job after finishing my degree. They're quite liberal with it, thankfully.
No, I was just trying to be positive really. I'm sure it will suck at times and you'll have some bad days, but life isn't all rainbows and lollipops after all.
Just try and make the best of things. 👍 I wish I was younger and could do the same really.
I saw many ":feelsLUL:" reactions to your post so I figured it may have been sarcastic. Glad to hear you were being serious haha. Thank you for your encouragement. Can I ask how old you are, considering you say you wish you were younger?
Rittybhai.
Go to college and accrue more debt so that MAYBE you can get a job once you graduate. The prospects are so utterly hopeless it isn't even worth trying.

I suggest you try and find work immediately to pay off your debt so that you don't rope when you realize you have over $100k worth of debt and you haven't even had your first job yet.
$60,000 is the limit because I am no longer getting these study loans since they notified me by saying I was not eligible for any more student loans. There's also pressure from the family to go and study, it's deeply embedded within our culture. The first thing people ask is "What job do you have?" or "What do you study?" - unfortunately we can only be a NEET for so long.

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
I'm thinking of applying to a school then student loans but just pocketing the cash and never showing up.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
What did you see?
The usual stuff...friend groups everywhere you look, couples, people socializing and having the time of their lives. Tried to connect with people but spent the next years completely alone, mostly in the library. That shit breaks you.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
The usual stuff...friend groups everywhere you look, couples, people socializing and having the time of their lives. Tried to connect with people but spent the next years completely alone, mostly in the library. That shit breaks you.
That’s what I did for all of middle and elementary school. Except I locked myself in the bathroom whenever I could. It’s awkward when you get to see normal people interacting while your just a loser.

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
What's the point of going to college anyway. It's impossible to find a job unless you're high iq enough not to need a degree in the first place. It's a total scam. Most millenials are working at starbucks after racking up tens of thousands of dollars in debt learning about how men are evil and women invented everything. Males don't have the option to marry rich or blow some jew for a job so enjoy throwing your hard earned money into the incinerator brocel,

R

Repulsive

NEET
Aug 13, 2022
I just realized I created a thread before and worded it exactly the same, some things never change, I guess. Anyway, so I applied for college as I was forced to, I am no longer getting govtbuxx, I am now more than $60,000 in debt and I don't have a job. I applied for college, got accepted and now I just have to wait until classes start. Being in my mid-20s, chances are very high I will be the oldest person in my class, which, together with my unattractive looks, will make me the de facto loser in class. I will probably eat lunch in the bathroom, I won't have any friends because nobody wants to be seen with the ugly loser guy. The college I'm going to is where 18 year olds go and they don't stay longer than 4 years. It's been a good ride, though I can't say I fully lived as a NEET for the past 7 years. I had to apply for colleges and be accepted to get govtbuxx so I could NEET for the rest of the year which required me to go to interviews and attend a few classes here and there. So in that sense, I wasn't a proper NEET for years, but more or less a partial NEET who spend the majority of his time as a NEET. Actually, I once had a half-year long stint in college. This was in 2018. So I would say I have been a NEET for 6 and a half years with some occasional periods where I did go to college. Now it's time to say goodbye to all of it. I'd be lying if I said I had fun. I remember feeling stuck and seeing everyone else around me go forward in life. It felt especially worse because at the time, I had a oneitis for years and knowing she was out there, most likely with a boyfriend enjoying her days, I was rotting in my room. But luckily I am now over this, however, I can't continue being a NEET. With no job, and my debt piling up and no more govtbuxx, I am forced to become an active member of society. I will probably still post here every now and then since I know what it''s like to be a NEET so I can still relate to the community somehow.
Brutal

G

GorgeousDevil

NEET
Apr 14, 2022
Forget Collegue, ni can't even write paragraphs so fking over

Activity
So far there's no one here