Jul 7, 2021
@Master
 S8Z8PYhngtYrDn0JgO6N7R0vcrhQjuZ2mx zBTM1f4

(A little gift from @inel)

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
What if I told you, your whole reality is an illusion. Everyone on this site is a giant pierced earlobe fag, especially the mods, except me and you. And me, I'm a fragment of your imagination. You schizo mf. :feelsLSD:
I'd believe it. As matter of fact, I doubt that you are real either. You are just my alter ego.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
it's funny how inel is trying his best not to be unbaned again , if he keeps spreading lies and continue even with aid of others , i don't see him posting here again. @Khaos and belive me threads like this spreading shit lies to bait me to a reaction won't help him, but will make it worst.

Do not share your account, or post on behalf of other users.

Last edited:
W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
it's funny how inel is trying his best not to be unbaned again , if he keeps spreading lies and continue even with aid of others , i don't see him posting here again. @Khaos and belive me threads like this spreading shit lies to bait me to a reaction won't help him, but will make it worst.
This is a nothing but a shitpost. Holy fuck are you really this fragile? Unless your confirming the photo is you this is no worse than the cuck fanfic and pedo posting daily.

Lucillian

Lucillian

Lecnilatir) Tomorrow will be a good day.
Nov 30, 2020
u are misinterpreting the rule, the rule is clearly talking about a user not sharing a login with another user.
right @IGiveUp ?

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
u are misinterpreting the rule, the rule is clearly talking about a user not sharing a login with another user.
right @IGiveUp ?
He was temporary ban for the violating the following rule :feelsstudy:
Hello all,

I have made a rules modification. The new part of the rule is in bold:
  • Do not repeatedly attack, persecute, harass other users, or create threads or posts doing so.
There have been many threads created for the sole purpose of harassing or attacking other users, this rule clarifies that you will no longer be able to do so. We are trying to bring meta discussion to a minimum as it doesn't bring any value to the forum or any valuable input or discussion.

Thank you.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
I'm still wondering what that infinity arc was really about. You think there's a chance it was glowies making moves?
I wouldn’t be surprised. But these forums have always glowed in the dark even with Serge in charge. I find it more odd that @Master just comes back out of nowhere.

My theory is @Master was murdered by the CIA and has been replaced with an imposter to monitor incels 24/7. Hence the reason he never logs in here anymore, too busy documenting .is members now.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
You guys need to understand, this is a small forum but not a shit one, it has rules, if you are not used to rules then leave this place, ppl who created it added some rules we must follow, to be able to co-exist and make this fun for everyone and attract new ppl.

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
He's gonna kill himself. Probably has already

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
He's gonna kill himself. Probably has already
He backed out.

Fabio