this section is useless

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I posted a lot of money making methods before this was a section, some which reliably work, though most of them are illegal. Stuff like refund scamming, return fraud and other things. One idea that seems plausible to do is to find something on alibaba and resell it on Amazon at a huge upcharge. I'm in contact with a Chinese man right now to start a reselling business, just waiting for my neetbux to click to get the funds to do it :feelsok: I'm going to buy 50 kilos of tea for $150 altogether, I'm unsure about the shipping cost yet but I'll just say $50 for shipping, then pay $40 for Amazon for a month to sell on their platform so around $240 to get started. I'll price each kilo of tea for $15-20/kg, even if it takes 3 months to sell 50kg of tea through Amazon altogether it'd only cost $320 USD and I'd profit $430-680 depending on how much I list it for. Then I'd repeat of course.

There's a near infinite amount of things you can buy and resell this way, everything you see on Amazon is bought somewhere else much much cheaper. I'll post more updates in the future on this attempt at becoming a /biz/ man :feelsok:

mistersinister

mistersinister

Too short and ugly to do anything
Sep 18, 2021
Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
As a smaller community, I suppose we can exchange knowledge here and expand the data of this section.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
this is the only thread in this section that makes sense.

Employed

Employed

🥈
Aug 10, 2022
I'll price each kilo of tea for $15-20/kg, even if it takes 3 months to sell 50kg of tea through Amazon altogether it'd only cost $320 USD and I'd profit $430-680 depending on how much I list it for. Then I'd repeat of course.
You can start selling before you have the goods to test the markets. Just say that the product got lost and refund the monies.

Employed

Employed

🥈
Aug 10, 2022
You can start selling before you have the goods to test the markets. Just say that the product got lost and refund the monies.
Oh, yeah. You can't do that if it's FBA (fulfilled by amazon).

G

GorgeousDevil

NEET
Apr 14, 2022
I have dropped tons of goldmines but if you gays wanna ignore my advice then its your loss

Employed

Employed

🥈
Aug 10, 2022
I posted a lot of money making methods before this was a section, some which reliably work, though most of them are illegal. Stuff like refund scamming, return fraud and other things. One idea that seems plausible to do is to find something on alibaba and resell it on Amazon at a huge upcharge. I'm in contact with a Chinese man right now to start a reselling business, just waiting for my neetbux to click to get the funds to do it :feelsok: I'm going to buy 50 kilos of tea for $150 altogether, I'm unsure about the shipping cost yet but I'll just say $50 for shipping, then pay $40 for Amazon for a month to sell on their platform so around $240 to get started. I'll price each kilo of tea for $15-20/kg, even if it takes 3 months to sell 50kg of tea through Amazon altogether it'd only cost $320 USD and I'd profit $430-680 depending on how much I list it for. Then I'd repeat of course.

There's a near infinite amount of things you can buy and resell this way, everything you see on Amazon is bought somewhere else much much cheaper. I'll post more updates in the future on this attempt at becoming a /biz/ man :feelsok:
How's the tea biz?

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
I'm still figuring it out, but i'll share when I succeed

Activity
So far there's no one here