This whore I'm working for isn't even hot. But seeing her tits and pussy for 4 hours a day makes me way too horny for the rest of the day.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
I'm especially disgusted by her because I see all these simps praising her, and it disgusts me. Makes me think about how all the women in the world are constantly showered with this praise, and how little of a fuck they give about it. They just smile and pretend to like compliments, all women. But they're only thinking about monkey branching and getting the best value. All of them, not just whores.

Anyway, you'd think that these thoughts would kill my libido. Well, they don't. Four hours with tits and pussy in your face and your hormones take over, they don't give a fuck about what your brain has to say.

Fuck, I really hope this job doesn't end up with me being so horny that I go to a prostitute. I would consider that a personal failure. No cunt shall get my $50, I'd rather die a virgin than pay more than like $15 for pussy. Fuck that, bitches don't deserve my money, none of it. Maybe I'll just find some ugly fat bitch on Tinder. Although so far they weren't interested kek.

Last edited:
Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Fuck, I really hope this job doesn't end up with me being so horny that I go to a prostitute.
tell her you have years of experience from making money on OF...

wrestlemania 21 wrestling GIF by WWE

Activity
So far there's no one here