Lifestyle Thoughts on people that live in a van?

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022
I’ve seen more people recently using it as an alternative to being homeless, or a place they can stay in and relocate whenever. Like modern day nomads.

Some of the van conversions turn out pretty nice
As long as you have access to amenities you’d find in a home, it’s not too bad. Just need a bed, heating, a way to cook, clean, and have room for your hobbies + access to Wi-Fi you’re good.

Though I’d personally never live in one unless planned to travel across the continental US.

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022
I wonder if I should get a van for this, instead of mini car.
Get a magic carpet
New York Aladdin GIF

Polar-Z

Polar-Z

Goonin forward, troon a new page
Aug 3, 2023
Seemed like a good idea back when I thought I had options and life was gonna be easy. I don't think a nomadic lifestyle is meant for incels and neets who are terrified of the outside world.

KARENIN

KARENIN

I wanna revive Hitler but I can't figure out how
Jul 2, 2022
I want a proper shower and toilet
Gotta wait for @Lordgoro to publish his Michelin star guide to public toilets on the American continent. Also Lain should write a Michelin star guide on dumpsters and places for free food, because if you live in a van you might as well drive to a food bank instead of a grocery store.

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
Can't imagine my home breaking down or having engine issues. Not enough space as well.

Lordgoro

Lordgoro

Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?
Nov 1, 2022
Gotta wait for @Lordgoro to publish his Michelin star guide to public toilets on the American continent. Also Lain should write a Michelin star guide on dumpsters and places for free food, because if you live in a van you might as well drive to a food bank instead of a grocery store.
Might have a LONG wait for that! HAHA!

M

mentalcel_chadlite

Banned
Sep 1, 2023
I see them at my state. I usually play a little game by myself and guess if the inhabitant is a woman

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I’ve seen more people recently using it as an alternative to being homeless, or a place they can stay in and relocate whenever. Like modern day nomads.
I remember seeing INCEL TV trying to cope with the fact that a baldcel got a beautiful White stacey like Gabby Petito.

Seriously. Blackpill is just bullshit. The amount of coping and mental gymnastics these psedoscientific incels have to go through is unbelievable.

No wonder he deleted his channel. What a loser for real.

Vince Mcmahon Dancing GIF by WWE

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022
I remember seeing INCEL TV trying to cope with the fact that a baldcel got a beautiful White stacey like Gabby Petito.

Seriously. Blackpill is just bullshit. The amount of coping and mental gymnastics these psedoscientific incels have to go through is unbelievable.

No wonder he deleted his channel. What a loser for real.

Vince Mcmahon Dancing GIF by WWE
Yeah him w her simultaneously refuted the bluepill and blackpill copers. He looked like absolute dog shiite and abused her up to her death. All these people have to do is leave the confines of their basement and they’ll see sub 5/“truecel” men with women.

Activity
So far there's no one here