Success Today I was a hero

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I did a good deed today. Rescued a goat a few minutes ago. There are currently many sheep and goats behind the fence next to our neighbours house on the meadows right before the forest. A goat somehow managed to jump over an electric fence.

I could've just ignored it and walked by but I like animals more than humans so I decided to help out. Had to be careful because the fence has lots of volts on it. The goat was also very scared. How I managed to pull it off was using a big stick and put it under the fence so the goat could get through underneath.:feelscomfy:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I did a good deed today. Rescued a goat a few minutes ago. There are currently many sheep and goats behind the fence next to our neighbours house on the meadows right before the forest. A goat somehow managed to jump over an electric fence.

I could've just ignored it and walked by but I like animals more than humans so I decided to help out. Had to be careful because the fence has lots of volts on it. The goat was also very scared. How I managed to pull it off was using a big stick and put it under the fence so the goat could get through underneath.:feelscomfy:
You the goat

Activity
So far there's no one here