AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
goofy ass anime with target audience of small fatherless ninjas

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Dragonball series power scaling is broken in comparison to most anime, also so much power crept in every new arc.
I agree, the power levels used to be simple. Like when goku was fighting vegeta his power level was only over 9000, now I heard their power levels are in the trillions. That will especially be hard for kids to keep up with.
goofy ass anime with target audience of small fatherless ninjas
I have a father but I wanted goku to be my new dad :feelspepo:

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
I agree, the power levels used to be simple. Like when goku was fighting vegeta his power level was only over 9000, now I heard their power levels are in the trillions. That will especially be hard for kids to keep up with.

I have a father but I wanted goku to be my new dad :feelspepo:
What is more concerning is that the power creep and power scaling in every new arc just brings more retcons to established lore and continuity problems(that are no so concerning in other anime) , rn toei is milking the fuck out of the franchise creating more villains and more forms just to sell more toys and add more characters. (They want quantity over quality)

KaiserWilhelmll

KaiserWilhelmll

Employed
Sep 3, 2021
DB fans are pure autism. They've turned power scaling into an exact science, analyzing each line of dialogue and each mention of power levels to determine who is stronger than who.

What is more concerning is that the power creep and power scaling in every new arc just brings more retcons to established lore and continuity problems(that are no so concerning in other anime) , rn toei is milking the fuck out of the franchise creating more villains and more forms just to sell more toys and add more characters. (They want quantity over quality)
Franchise had been dead for decades. Its astonishing that any milking was possible at all. I guess there's something here which will always appeal to young teenage boys

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
They have to keep making them stronger or else they won't be able to make more episodes. But the new episodes don't keep my attention like the old ones have, they seem a lot more cheesey than before on top of the insane power levels. I won't give up on the show though, I will still watch the final fights just to be caught up on what's going on a little, but I'm done watching all the episodes from start to finish like I have when it was good.
Can't wait when Goku finally beats Zeno and there will be another god of the gods.
Me too, if they want to keep cranking out more episodes that's eventually what will have to happen.
DB fans are pure autism. They've turned power scaling into an exact science, analyzing each line of dialogue and each mention of power levels to determine who is stronger than who.
I used to be like that in middle school, now the smarter way to analyze the power levels is to wait after the autists finish figuring it out, then you can learn after reading their findings.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021

Franchise had been dead for decades. Its astonishing that any milking was possible at all. I guess there's something here which will always appeal to young teenage boys
Oh belive me that autism exists in many shonen anime that has many characters, DB fans are among the most toxic though tbh, they will defend DB and their opinion with passion.

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
Oh belive me that autism exists in many shonen anime that has many characters, DB fans are among the most toxic though tbh, they will defend DB and their opinion with passion.

shonen is ctrl+c ctrl+v

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
I'm not as I was in all my other chats. Keep that in mind.

Granolah was using the Kikoho and Goku defeated Instinct Unleashed Gas in Sign form. He is stronger than Granolah.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020

This video says they rank like this:

20. Saganbo
19. Kefla
18. Hit
17. Piccolo
16. Top
15. Cell Max
14. Fused Zamasu
13. Moro
12. Gohan
11. Vegeta
10. Broly
9. Jiren
8. Goku
7. Granolah
6. Gas
5. Frieza
4. Gods of Destruction
3. Angels
2. The Grand Minister
1. Zeno

Didn’t Goku say Broly is stronger than Beerus? And pretty sure Jiren is stronger than all the gods of destruction as well. Idec anymore, DB Super is stupid af and they keep backtracking to wank Beerus.

And Frieza is that high now after the Frieza black nigger shit, even though he should have been kept dead since Namek? FUCK DB SUPER.

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Didn’t Goku say Broly is stronger than Beerus? And pretty sure Jiren is stronger than all the gods of destruction as well. Idec anymore, DB Super is stupid af and they keep backtracking to wank Beerus.
Lol, I stopped tuning in a long time ago, so I watched this to get caught up. The guy is probably wrong about some of them. I agree Jiren is pretty strong, I would've thought he can beat black frieza
And Frieza is that high now after the Frieza black nigger shit, even though he should have been kept dead since Namek? FUCK DB SUPER.
I wanted to see the episode where he killed goku and vegeta but haven't found it yet.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Dec 2, 2020
Lol, I stopped tuning in a long time ago, so I watched this to get caught up. The guy is probably wrong about some of them. I agree Jiren is pretty strong, I would've thought he can beat black frieza

I wanted to see the episode where he killed goku and vegeta but haven't found it yet.
Golden Frieza got to Super Saiyan Blue level with 4 months training. Now Frieza went in a RoST (hyperbolic time chamber) where he trained for 10 years. In his base form he one shot a guy that was ragdolling a guy who was ragdolling in perfectly mastered ultra instinct form (yes, a guy who who beat a guy who was shitting on goku).

Keep in mind that this is base form Frieza now. His golden form is a super saiyan blue level multiplier on top of that, which is above god level boost. And then this new form of black on top of that, which took him 10 years to unlock? How tf will Goku or Vegeta ever catch up with him now jfl. Realistically they shouldn’t ever even catch up to his base form tbh. Scale is completely broken, yet somehow they will say he is weaker than Beerus still jfl.

Now imagine Broly in comparison. He surpassed Frieza’s level from being fodder by fighting with Goku and Vegeta for like 10 minutes jfl. It’s completely over for Goku and vegeta cels, they should rope immediately at these brutal moggings.

Last edited:
Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Golden Frieza got to Super Saiyan Blue level with 4 months training. Now Frieza went in a RoST (hyperbolic time chamber) where he trained for 10 years. In his base form he one shot a guy that was ragdolling a guy who was ragdolling in perfectly mastered ultra instinct form (yes, a guy who who beat a guy who was shitting on goku).

Keep in mind that this is base form Frieza now. His golden form is a super saiyan blue level multiplier on top of that, which is above god level boost. And then this new form of black on top of that, which took him 10 years to unlock? How tf will Goku or Vegeta ever catch up with him now jfl. Realistically they shouldn’t ever even catch up to his base form tbh. Scale is completely broken, yet somehow they will say he is weaker than Beerus still jfl.

Now imagine Broly in comparison. He surpassed Frieza’s level from being fodder by fighting with Goku and Vegeta for like 10 minutes jfl. It’s completely over for Goku and vegeta cels, they should rope immediately at these brutal moggings.
Thank you for the story of what happened. I can't believe frieza got that strong so fast. Most likely goku will get some kind of 1000x power up by wishing it with the dragon balls. I don't know how frieza keeps getting killed and coming back, they will keep the story going no matter what. I just hope they can keep it as entertaining as the days when goku was fighting white frieza and the androids and cell.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Dec 2, 2020
Thank you for the story of what happened. I can't believe frieza got that strong so fast. Most likely goku will get some kind of 1000x power up by wishing it with the dragon balls. I don't know how frieza keeps getting killed and coming back, they will keep the story going no matter what. I just hope they can keep it as entertaining as the days when goku was fighting white frieza and the androids and cell.
It’s not as interesting as Z. Honestly it’s dog shit and people only pay attention to it because of the legacy of Z and wanting to relive their childhood. But as you know the agepill hits here as well and it will never be the same.

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
It’s not as interesting as Z. Honestly it’s dog shit and people only pay attention to it because of the legacy of Z and wanting to relive their childhood. But as you know the agepill hits here as well and it will never be the same.
DragonBall z was like crack to me. This new dragon ball super has better animation but the story and the entertainment level isn't nearly as good as before. We were very fortunate to grow up in the nineties and see the best cartoon era ever.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Dec 2, 2020
DragonBall z was like crack to me. This new dragon ball super has better animation but the story and the entertainment level isn't nearly as good as before. We were very fortunate to grow up in the nineties and see the best cartoon era ever.
There’s really good cartoons out in Japan still, but in the west cartoons are mostly shit it seems.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Dec 2, 2020
Based, I never watched any of them, but I seen how one punch man looks. They must be really good still since you recommend them over the new dragonball.
Yeah, they make DB Super eat dog shit off the ground.

Ericfffc

Ericfffc

NEET
Sep 15, 2021
Zeno is the most powerful character in dragon ball right now but Zalama might be more powerful than him

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here