Toxic School System

Pirate

Pirate

NEET
Feb 24, 2024
I wake up at 7 and eat a hastily prepared breakfast. I dress up in my white button shirt and red tie, and leave. I enter the building, wait until the bell rings, and enter the classroom. For the next 45 minutes I will sit silently down at my designated spot (possibly near someone I hate) to write down things I don't care about. Finally, I am graciously allowed to leave for the 5-15 minute break. I enter a small corridor, with hundreds of other screaming people, running around. Out of the corner of my eye, I spot a CCTV camera, watching my every move.

The bell rings again, and I find myself back in the classroom. The story repeats 6 to 8 times that day. Finally, I can go back home. I turn on my computer to play some games. But then, it dawns on me that I still have homework to do. Another two hours gone. Need to pack up my belongings for tomorrow. Maybe I still have some time for a round of Fortnite. Or I will just go to sleep, as I'm fucking tired. After all, I must be rested for the test tomorrow. A test where I will have to answer questions about things I don't care about. Okay, I've earned a decent grade. At last, I can forget it all. After all, I need space in my brain for the next wave of trash.

Sounds like hell, right? So what's the justification for all this...
We all have a responsibility to educate the next generation of informed citizens, introducing them to the best that has been thought and said, and instilling in them a love of knowledge and culture for their own sake. But education is also about the practical business of ensuring that young people receive the preparation they need to secure a good job and a fulfilling career, and have the resilience and moral character to overcome challenges and succeed.

And the other justifications.. ooh boy
"But kids need school for socialization!" :soy::soy:
As @Lucillian said, when the hell are they going to have time for that? A kidd is shoved in with 30 other kids - that it might not like at all - in the same room; and it has to endure them every day for years. More than that, since it can't stand up or speak without permission during lessons, there is no opportunity for socialization at all, either way. The situation is even worse during breaks, where the kid is thrown into a corridor with 300 other screaming kids, and has 10-15 minutes to...listen to screams or perhaps get beaten up by the angry kids that have finally been graciously let out of their cages. There is certainly no space, time, or opportunity to do anything there. Clearly letting the kids go outside and play around without restrictions would be a lot better for "socialization". And what about the introverts and autists? All this "socialization" is literal torture to them, but in the quest to find a justification for schooling, everyone has suddenly forgotten them.

Lucillian

Lucillian

Lecnilatir) Tomorrow will be a good day.
Nov 30, 2020
Its a massive money making scheme
-overpaid staff
-buying equipment ipads, textbooks etc.
- taxes
Its also there to dumb you down and make u hate intellectual subjects so that ur only hobby is consooming goyslop like TikTok and Instagram.

Thadman

Thadman

NEET
Sep 6, 2023
Its a massive money making scheme
-overpaid staff
-buying equipment ipads, textbooks etc.
- taxes
Its also there to dumb you down and make u hate intellectual subjects so that ur only hobby is consooming goyslop like TikTok and Instagram.
School was fun outside of that, would have ended up worse off if I were some homeschooled shut-in. The good times you have during the indoctrination camp are irreplaceable

Lucillian

Lucillian

Nov 30, 2020
Teacher's pay is shit in most parts of the world afaik
Let’s go over the staff

-hallway monitors-60k a year
- There’s like 10 of them
Their tasks are scan in students.
the problems with that is that theres only 2 scanners but 4 hallway monitors around these scanners and they are mostly on their phones
yell at students everytime they are skipping
no one listens to them because they are old grandmas some of them were disabled even.
and supposedly protect students from school shootings.
old ladies who need to carry an oxygen tanks are allowed in this position
- Teachers 105k in my state and they are uninanized
they basically have degrees that cant land a job and all they do is give u assigments and have a software automatically grade them
dont even get me started on gym teachers
- Library staff 65-70k mostly unianized also
scan in books and send automated emails at students.
they mostly chitchat about students. I listened to one of them thinking shes a bad ass because she made a student look for his ID number because he shouldve remembered it even though it was her job to help him out.
And don’t forget it’s ur tax money going towards people who aren’t even doing anything.

Last edited:
Lucillian

Lucillian

Nov 30, 2020
School was fun outside of that, would have ended up worse off if I were some homeschooled shut-in. The good times you have during the indoctrination camp are irreplaceable
first of all its called JIC(Jewish Indoctrination Center). secondly you don't have time outside of school. u come home at 4 sometimes at 6 if u have asian parents who are forcing u to join clubs etc. Then you have to work and ur insurance is 400-700$ a month rendering u broke.

poorcel

poorcel

sadboy
Oct 1, 2023
School is only fun if you were one of the junkies you have friends among the teachers and constantly fuck different jb pussy every month and eventually have your entire life handed to you after you graduate

AsgardTheFatcel

AsgardTheFatcel

Debt slave
Feb 19, 2024
Reminder that school never ends.

AsgardTheFatcel

AsgardTheFatcel

Debt slave
Feb 19, 2024
School is only fun if you were one of the junkies you have friends among the teachers and constantly fuck different jb pussy every month and eventually have your entire life handed to you after you graduate
You were the quiet kid, just like me.

Activity
So far there's no one here