Trancend from this world

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
Do you also experience mood swings, where you start writing down stuff, cause you don't feel connected to the world anymore?
Months later I can still connect to the core of the ideas I have written, but to write pages full of "I will transcend from my body" feels like the biggest cope I know in retrospective,
like something my edgy 15 year old self would have written.
Written sometime in January.

"I am done with this world.
The whole world politics is just a theatre to keep the masses busy, i.e. trapped in their illusion. Nothing that happens in the world has any real meaning any more. Magic and romance have been lost from this world.
Every year in this world makes me sicker.
I will spend the time I have left in the study of mysteries, physics, magic, religion and philosophy. In everything that could help me to break out of the cycle of reincarnations.
I will put my energy into merging with the purity of our universe. I will transcend into the silence of the nothingness of our universe, the oneness from which everything arose.
What else does this world of lies have to offer me but the prospect of infinite silence in the face of the hectic pace of our modern existence?
How many times have I tried to improve my life and yet in the end it has only gotten worse? The mistake was to want to change the era of lies from the point of view of the seeker of truth, without understanding that lies are a rotten foundation on which you can no longer build a house.
Setting out for new realms is probably the only thing left for the truthful spirit."

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Do you also experience mood swings, where you start writing down stuff, cause you don't feel connected to the world anymore?
Months later I can still connect to the core of the ideas I have written, but to write pages full of "I will transcend from my body" feels like the biggest cope I know in retrospective,
like something my edgy 15 year old self would have written.
Written sometime in January.

"I am done with this world.
The whole world politics is just a theatre to keep the masses busy, i.e. trapped in their illusion. Nothing that happens in the world has any real meaning any more. Magic and romance have been lost from this world.
Every year in this world makes me sicker.
I will spend the time I have left in the study of mysteries, physics, magic, religion and philosophy. In everything that could help me to break out of the cycle of reincarnations.
I will put my energy into merging with the purity of our universe. I will transcend into the silence of the nothingness of our universe, the oneness from which everything arose.
What else does this world of lies have to offer me but the prospect of infinite silence in the face of the hectic pace of our modern existence?
How many times have I tried to improve my life and yet in the end it has only gotten worse? The mistake was to want to change the era of lies from the point of view of the seeker of truth, without understanding that lies are a rotten foundation on which you can no longer build a house.
Setting out for new realms is probably the only thing left for the truthful spirit."
Transcending the physical is only something that happens at death According to these philosophies.

I think reading Carl Jung would be great for your psyche, this desire for formless existence has a deeper problem, when the human being is in an artificial meaningless state, it craves the unconscious and the disillusion of Ego

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I’m Eastern Philosophy, Samsara exists because of our ignorance, which arises on how the mind takes things.

I’ve read much Philosophy, Religion, Magick, and mysticism and I’m currently get a degree in physics.

It’s all in your head, The way you process reality is what separates you from being at peace with it.

Buddhism is the only religion that is realistic, actually works, and helps tremendously in it. Awakening/Enlightenment isn’t something crazy , it’s just like making rough water calm so you can see through it

Activity
So far there's no one here