True mentalcels eventually become physically ugly truecels.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
In highschool, I wasn't that ugly. Sure,girls wouldn't date me cause I was weak and also an outcast, but I wasn't ugly.

But eventually, my mental illnesses actually made me ugly. My depression of many years turned into alcoholism in college. I chipped my two front teeth, boom I was now much uglier. (I fixed them at the dentist, but the filling falls out so often)

I also began losing my hair at ~17. My mom says it started because of my anorexia, but I don't think so. I was only anorexic for like less than a year. By ~21-22 I was fucking bald, with this huge ass baldspot that made me look like I was 40. Hairline way back. Boom, even uglier.

Not to mention that the depression makes you so lazy that your body atrophies, you have no energy, and you become even uglier. I'm not even depressed anymore I don't think, but I still can barely get out of bed, it's super hard to do anything. Makes you even uglier.

Ohh right, and I also had to get thick glasses cause of my lifestyle, boom even uglier. Glasses + bald + chipped front teeth. Ewwwk, I'm disgusted just imagining a guy that looks like that. Even without the chipped teeth, that's the most unappealing male archetype. Bald + glasses is literally the ugliest thing ever. Even bald without glasses looks bad, if you're not fucking jacked like Vin Diesel. Even if you'd gymcel hard, you wouldn't get ripped enough to make baldness look good unless you fucking lived at the gym.

So ... yeah. If you're young, go to a psychiatrist and get some strong fucking pills to get your shit together so that you don't become like me.

Last edited:
anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
A curry anesthesiologist chipped my front tooth 5 years ago when he was pulling a tube out during surgery.
That's a huge bummer. I feel for you, hope it's fixed to the point it's not giving you problems.

Ultraman

Ultraman

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
WCtUtnf.png

wasn't it ugly?

Activity
So far there's no one here