Umm, I was trying to find a goal in life. And I realized that... it's all related to women/a family. Really, is this the most important thing in life?

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
I'm a schizoid, I don't give two shits about friendships or social status or socializing or whatever.

And yet, I couldn't come up with any answers. Every real goal in life involved a woman and a family. Even "make a lot of money" is really all about getting a wife and having a happy family. Cause idgaf about expensive cars or clothes or other toys. The whole point of money is freedom, freedom to do whatever you want with your time, like spending as much as possible with your family or relaxing. And also keeping them happy.

Fuck, is this all that life boils down to? Is this the most important thing in life? I really can't think of anything else. But I've already given up on ever having a wife. Not that it would be impossible to find one, but at this point I'm so far behind in life that whoever ends up with me would be miserable, cause I'd be a low-paid ugly and unhealthy wageslave even if I worked on myself a lot.

Last edited:
A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
Yes it's relevant , but it's not so fatalistic inceldom related.

I too work for the goal of having multiple descendants, which is unlikely to happen, but it's in the back of my mind, like a virus...

But I consider it just a background motivation.

You also have to think that if you have kids, now you are charged with the responsibility of providing for them and giving them freedom from state indoctrination, damn hard to do.

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
Fuck, is this all that life boils down to? Is this the most important thing in life?
There is an answer but it's really class based.

Take into consideration that elites are conscious of their history and they have a line of descendants.

If you are low status, it is likely that your community is broken and you are some sort of "son of nobody".

So what is your purpose? I don't tell you. You have to work out the demoralization and solve it yourself.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I'm a schizoid, I don't give two shits about friendships or social status or socializing or whatever.

And yet, I couldn't come up with any answers. Every real goal in life involved a woman and a family. Even "make a lot of money" is really all about getting a wife and having a happy family. Cause idgaf about expensive cars or clothes or other toys. The whole point of money is freedom, freedom to do whatever you want with your time, like spending as much as possible with your family or relaxing. And also keeping them happy.

Fuck, is this all that life boils down to? Is this the most important thing in life? I really can't think of anything else. But I've already given up on ever having a wife. Not that it would be impossible to find one, but at this point I'm so far behind in life that whoever ends up with me would be miserable, cause I'd be a low-paid ugly and unhealthy wageslave even if I worked on myself a lot.
Bro have u ever even dated why do u think u need a wife? :feelslol:

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
just become rich, get married, have a few kids, break up, pay child support, pay alimony, and die broke :feelslol:
just become rich, get ''married'' to 17 virgins, have a few sons and raise them to be warriors, start an empire

9/11 was funny

9/11 was funny

π•·π–žπ–†π–“ π–—π–†π–’π–Šπ–ˆ π–ˆπ–†π–™π–žπ–† π–…π–Šπ–•π–†π–—
Sep 11, 2022
Activity
So far there's no one here