Unfortunately, I am the untermensch. I hate nazis, but from a natural selection point of view, I truly am a degenerate loser.

• Thread starter anon1822thirdaccoun
  • Start date
anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
Without knowing, we embraced a worldview that justified being the losers that we are. A worldview allowed by the freedom of modernity, of liberalism (Instead of being mercilessly culled like in a fascist society, we were allowed to live and even criticize those who are better than us, the normals).

We are genetically inferior, and we have responded this way to our failure of thriving in our environment compared to our peers. But we can't blame modernity for it. No, we are the ones that embraced this line of thinking.

To be brutally honest, we are the untermensch. You and me. We are the most degenerate of people. Not only that, in eugenic terms, in terms of natural selection, we're the fucking genetical dead-ends, the losers, the worst of humanity.

And we have a choice. We can continue living with our nihilistic and defeatist worldview, as a way to cope with our reality. Or, we can try to improve. Sure, we are rejects, we are inferior. But with extreme hard work, even we can become great. It takes discipline and hard work, but it's possible. (I won't do it, I'm just writing my thoughts, I'm pathologically lazy and weak-willed).

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
Without knowing, we embraced a worldview that justified being the losers that we are. A worldview allowed by the freedom of modernity, of liberalism (Instead of being mercilessly culled like in a fascist society, we were allowed to live and even criticize those who are better than us, the normals).

We are genetically inferior, and we have responded this way to our failure of thriving in our environment compared to our peers. But we can't blame modernity for it. No, we are the ones that embraced this line of thinking.

To be brutally honest, we are the untermensch. You and me. We are the most degenerate of people. Not only that, in eugenic terms, in terms of natural selection, we're the fucking genetical dead-ends, the losers, the worst of humanity.

And we have a choice. We can continue living with our nihilistic and defeatist worldview, as a way to cope with our reality. Or, we can try to improve. Sure, we are rejects, we are inferior. But with extreme hard work, even we can become great. It takes discipline and hard work, but it's possible. (I won't do it, I'm just writing my thoughts, I'm pathologically lazy and weak-willed).
Cope, neet chad slays.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I am not sure if I can take anti depressants as I can't swallow pills. When I take pain killers I have to chew them. What a curse, I am too mentally unstable to function in society and I have a major gag reflex so I can't even use medication for it.

anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
I am not sure if I can take anti depressants as I can't swallow pills. When I take pain killers I have to chew them. What a curse, I am too mentally unstable to function in society and I have a major gag reflex so I can't even use medication for it.
You can train that. Quick youtube search revealed

I can even take pills without water, idgaf. Being an alcoholic for a few years made me tough as nails in certain aspects.

Activity
So far there's no one here