Universities and their scams

T

Thenettraveller

NEET
Jan 2, 2023
Why are foreign universities teaching in their own local language? What is this?
Back in the day when everyone was teaching in Latin, now everyone should in English, but instead, they don't care and force students to write and read in their own languages and limiting them immensely.
Why are lectures not recorded, but the same professors give the same lecture to different classes all the time?
The answers to these questions are simple, it's not in their own personal selfish interest.
Because old professors don't want to learn English, and they don't want to record themselves cause it would come what they actually teach, and if one can listen to the same lecture at home what is the point of the professor that just repeats himself without doing anything extra?

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
I actually agree. Why waste time on our own shitty languages that don't provide any economic or academic opportunities? What fucking research could one do in fucking romanian? What opportunities does speaking these shitty languages provide? Nothing, useless.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
I actually agree. Why waste time on our own shitty languages that don't provide any economic or academic opportunities? What fucking research could one do in fucking romanian? What opportunities does speaking these shitty languages provide? Nothing, useless.
Only we the eastern European subhumans and maybe Scandinavians see the true potential of English world order. Imagine clinging onto some dogshit archaic languages. Germanoids, frogs and latinx are blind.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
Only we the eastern European subhumans and maybe Scandinavians see the true potential of English world order. Imagine clinging onto some dogshit archaic languages. Germanoids, frogs and latinx are blind.
Well said!

Seriously, it's over. It's done. English won. These countries should stop clinging to the past and just embrace the future. So much more money and prosperity could be achieved if shithole countries adopted English as their official and main language. What's the fucking point of keeping the local language, tradition? As if my dead grandparents or ancestors give a fuck, they're dead.

Ahh, whatever. It's moot, like 90% of normies are too retarded to see this truth. One would become a pariah just mentioning this. No politician could even mention it without it being career suicide. Not that any of them actually give a fuck, they just want to steal more and be corrupt all day long.

T

Thenettraveller

NEET
Jan 2, 2023
Well said!

Seriously, it's over. It's done. English won. These countries should stop clinging to the past and just embrace the future. So much more money and prosperity could be achieved if shithole countries adopted English as their official and main language. What's the fucking point of keeping the local language, tradition? As if my dead grandparents or ancestors give a fuck, they're dead.

Ahh, whatever. It's moot, like 90% of normies are too retarded to see this truth. One would become a pariah just mentioning this. No politician could even mention it without it being career suicide. Not that any of them actually give a fuck, they just want to steal more and be corrupt all day long.
Why not have both, and use English the same way Latin was used in the past.
Normies defend the status quo it doesn't matter what it is, you can change something normies will protest till new normies come and will defend it. Nobody in power really cares what the normies think, in the eyes of the oligarchy normies are two things.
Labour and votes that's it, and votes are necessary to get a position and later do diffrent things anyway.

Activity
So far there's no one here