IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
There’s no democracy in Neetschwitz!!

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
I already sent an email to Dave asking him to be a new mod here. Lets wait.
Forum doesn't need any mods, ppl should follow rules and not make new alts or troll
The rules are easy and not hard to follow, this place , to make some ppl who hate it sad, is still growing and stats show us this.

Last edited:
Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
I disagree that ruins the forum

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
I seriously doubt he had any alts, this ban was 100% personally motived.
Reminder janitors can always just claim whatever they want and never provide proofs. All they can do is powertrip on online forums like a miserable insects that they are since they have no fucking power IRL.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
I seriously doubt he had any alts, this ban was 100% personally motived.
Reminder janitors can always just claim whatever they want and never provide proofs. All they can do is powertrip on online forums like a miserable insects that they are since they have no fucking power IRL.
you want me to post the Ip's of his alts are you that stupid man?
all 3 had the same exact location and same provider.

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
I can concure his alts he would make alts with names that directly insulted me. It was only a matter of time before that piece of trash got busted. I hated that tranny. He trolled me for two fucking years. This place is better off with out that scum bag here.
feel free to paypal me i was responsible for his demise :feelscowboy:

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
I don’t know if your joking or not but @THE NEWer HONKLER wasn’t the one who told us no idea why he’s claiming he did so, I guess for attention.
no inel made a private group chat slandering haruhi and i tagged haruhi in that thread and then not long after inel is banned

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
no inel made a private groul chat slandering haruhi and i tagged haruhi in that thread and then not long after inel is banned
no you didn't and he wasn't banned for any group chat despite spreading rumors being warning/ban worthy too bc that's smth you don't do here, he made an alt despite being told not to make any alts to troll ever again and he had a high % and so many warnings, but overall he had shit behaviour and trolled here so he is out.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
a little coincidental dont you think
to end this, it's easy to follow the rules we have here, i know several inel friends here who don't want to follow them, easy you can log out and not return to this place. We don't ban ppl for fun we don't have any personal gain to have less members, matter of fact we need this place to grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
So far there's no one here