Discussion Wait until it's easy to make money

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
In this current kike system it's impossible to make money, I implore you to not feed into this, don't try to make money until it's possible
You know, I really fucking tried. Like, I put so much effort into thinking of ideas in which to make money. And you're actually right, it is impossible. I mean, sure, you can make money if you work like a madman, but not nearly enough to justify the effort and stress.

Still, shady shit like starting some sort of Runescape gambling ring might work. Although Runescape is way too saturated of a market for that. Something else then.

micropenis29

micropenis29

NEET
Aug 27, 2022
don't try to make money until it's possible

"trying to make money" never ends well

money should come naturally from pursuing things that are fun and interesting

the problem with making money as a means to an end is that even a ton of money isn't ultimately worth that much; most of the world's biggest problems are far too expensive to solve

Last edited:
micropenis29

micropenis29

NEET
Aug 27, 2022
Like what?

what ISN'T expensive to solve?

it becomes philosophical more than scientific at a certain point, but everything costs a lot

if life is worth living, then aging becomes a priority, and slowing/reversing it could cost many $trillions

another example is various forms of artificial intelligence, which will cost $trillions

or just keeping people from becoming crazy in an increasingly complex world, which already costs us so much (how much money do americans alone spend on pharmaceuticals?)

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
what ISN'T expensive to solve?

it becomes philosophical more than scientific at a certain point, but everything costs a lot

if life is worth living, then aging becomes a priority, and slowing/reversing it could cost many $trillions

another example is various forms of artificial intelligence, which will cost $trillions

or just keeping people from becoming crazy in an increasingly complex world, which already costs us so much (how much money do americans alone spend on pharmaceuticals?)
Who's trying to make money to fix the world's problems?

micropenis29

micropenis29

NEET
Aug 27, 2022
Who's trying to make money to fix the world's problems?

some people are doing this, and it hasn't gone as planned (ftx scandal)

but everyone has some stake in the future of society

every individual should want the global economy to thrive independently of his selfish financial interests

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
it depends what one is selling

some rich people will say it is fun and interesting

others will say it was tough and was a lot of hard work
Bro, the richest person I know sells PVC pipes in the Middle East. That is not fun

If you want to become rich, you just need an opening and an opportunity in a market. 99% of the time, it's something you're not interested in. The whole idea of pursuing your passions in terms of career is a path to poverty

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
I see all you people still into autism... you truly need to be updated on the new trends.

Autism is outdated, it was maybe trending during the 2000s. Wake up, the new thing is schizophrenia. I am already into it, you are so late and boomer.

micropenis29

micropenis29

NEET
Aug 27, 2022
Bro, the richest person I know sells PVC pipes in the Middle East. That is not fun

to him, maybe it is

how well do you know him?

If you want to become rich, you just need an opening and an opportunity in a market. 99% of the time, it's something you're not interested in. The whole idea of pursuing your passions in terms of career is a path to poverty

i never desired to become rich

maybe when i was a little kid, but even then i saw that too many rich people were unhappy for it to be a worthy goal

enough money was going to be important, yes, but no more than that

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022

thats not true. Usually when you do your thing, people come and pay you, they say "woudl you do it for me"... at some point you could think "I could do this on a mass scale"... and you become rich.

You should read how amazon CEO became rich.

There are some rich frauds, but oftentimes the fraud is not what you think it is... For example in the case of Elon Musk, most people think that the fraud is the fact he is not a tech genius... he is a good fraudster but he is smply fooling people into thinking he is not a big cynical CEO...

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
thats not true. Usually when you do your thing, people come and pay you, they say "woudl you do it for me"... at some point you could think "I could do this on a mass scale"... and you become rich.

You should read how amazon CEO became rich.

There are some rich frauds, but oftentimes the fraud is not what you think it is... For example in the case of Elon Musk, most people think that the fraud is the fact he is not a tech genius... he is a good fraudster but he is smply fooling people into thinking he is not a big cynical CEO...
"Do your thing" is so ambiguous. The truth is need you need to find a niche. People won't pay you for playing vidya or sports because you enjoy it

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
"Do your thing" is so ambiguous. The truth is need you need to find a niche. People won't pay you for playing vidya or sports because you enjoy it
I dont think there are general rules. Second thing, I dont think that neets.net has good answers.

I was just quoting the case of Saint Bezocel because I like it... I have seen people seling their passion, ohers avoiding it... It really comes down to your personal preference. You should not judge much what others do, because under capitalism you do what you prefer usually. Even poverty is largely a choice.

9/11 was funny

9/11 was funny

π•·π–žπ–†π–“ π–—π–†π–’π–Šπ–ˆ π–ˆπ–†π–™π–žπ–† π–…π–Šπ–•π–†π–—
Sep 11, 2022
You know, I really fucking tried. Like, I put so much effort into thinking of ideas in which to make money. And you're actually right, it is impossible. I mean, sure, you can make money if you work like a madman, but not nearly enough to justify the effort and stress.

Still, shady shit like starting some sort of Runescape gambling ring might work. Although Runescape is way too saturated of a market for that. Something else then.
You should grow poppies.

Activity
So far there's no one here