Serious Was jim morrison a chad? How would you guys rate him?

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
Aug 28, 2021
He was 5'11", tall for his time and technically speaking it is nowadays but you guys like to bitch about the 6ft only women. Anyway how would you guys rate him, I guess he was a Chadlite.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
he would have been if alchohol and drugs didn't ruined and killed him so early. (they fucked him up early on when he was young)
he could have any groupie he wanted , nigga died and lived though like a true rockstar with no regrets, well at least we will remember his songs that are good

Last edited:
T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
honkler would have been if alchohol and drugs didn't ruined and killed him so early. (they fucked him up early on when he was young)
he could have any groupie he wanted , honkler died and lived though like a true rockstar with no regrets, well at least we will remember his songs that are good

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

Aug 28, 2021
he would have been if alchohol and drugs didn't ruined and killed him so early. (they fucked him up early on when he was young)
he could have any groupie he wanted , nigga died and lived though like a true rockstar with no regrets, well at least we will remember his songs that are good
But he did went through a looksmaxxing procedure, he was 5'8.75" in his first year in college and he grew to be 5'11", he also did some mewing and got a cooler hair style.

Attachments

• 60tde4oov9uz.jpg
    60tde4oov9uz.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 16
T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
But he did went through a looksmaxxing procedure, he was 5'8.75" in his first year in college and he grew to be 5'11", he also did some mewing and got a cooler hair style.
still a mogger

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
doubt all these unless you can provide proof , not sure if ppl did that shit in the 60's , just stop with all this autistic looksmaxing shit man, the only real ones are rich good looking ppl paying for surgery to get better or look younger, both men and a few women.

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

Aug 28, 2021
doubt all these unless you can provide proof , not sure if ppl did that shit in the 60's , just stop with all this autistic looksmaxing shit man, the only real ones are rich good looking ppl paying for surgery to get better or look younger, both men and a few women.
You can clearly see his jaw line and hair don't look the same, also the guy was always wearing boots for some reason.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
You can clearly see his jaw line and hair don't look the same, also the guy was always wearing boots for some reason.
he was younger and he grew or smth, and rockstars wear boots , dude it was the 60's , even talking about height from that era and comparing with today standars is comical, whole looksmaxing shit are incel fake bs, nobody walks and rates ppl irl, bc that would be really weird and not normal.

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
he was younger and he grew or smth, and rockstars wear boots , dude it was the 60's , even talking about height from that era and comparing with today standars is comical, whole looksmaxing shit are incel fake bs, nobody walks and rates ppl irl, bc that would be really weird and not normal.
never argue with an idiot

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

Aug 28, 2021
Well I guess, I think I might be Jim's morrison grandson, i I kinda look like him.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
Well I guess, I think I might be Jim's morrison grandson, i I kinda look like him.
He never had any children, many women claimed he was the father of their child but nothing was ever proven
He died at 27 and joined many other famous ppl who died in the same age, which makes the whole thing very bizzare.

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

Aug 28, 2021
He never had any children, many women claimed he was the father of their child but nothing was ever proven
He died at 27 and joined many other famous ppl who died in the same age, which makes the whole thing very bizzare.
I think it has to do with the illuminati

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

Aug 28, 2021
Of course he did, his semen was spreaded in all of the west coast.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
Yeah, if english was your first language you would have understood what I said
dude are you reading weird stories or smth, srs you belive every single stupid urban legend, stop it.

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

Aug 28, 2021
dude are you reading weird stories or smth, srs you belive every single stupid urban legend, stop it.
What i meant is that the guy fucked lots of boomer whores in the 60s idiot

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
hmmmm. anyone here ever read that laurel canyon conspiracy book? i read parts of it and it seems to suggest morrison was through his band engaging in cia led cultural subterfuge

Activity
So far there's no one here