Discussion Watch mushoku tensei jobless reincarnation

G

gameofbones

NEET
Jul 3, 2024
top 5 anime idc what anyone says lol if ur an animecel like me I would suggest you watch it, it is peak in every way. Top tier animation, writing, world building, art, design. You name it and mushoku tensei has it.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Mushoku

More importantly, which one is best girl? For me, it's Roxy. I've read the LN a long time ago so I know how it turns out in the end with every girl. I want to say Eris is 2nd place, she's an interesting character, although when I think about it some more, if they actually existed IRL, I'd probably prefer Sylphie instead since Eris can be a cunt.

G

gameofbones

NEET
Jul 3, 2024
View attachment 152793
More importantly, which one is best girl? For me, it's Roxy. I've read the LN a long time ago so I know how it turns out in the end with every girl. I want to say Eris is 2nd place, she's an interesting character, although when I think about it some more, if they actually existed IRL, I'd probably prefer Sylphie instead since Eris can be a cunt.
Yea I’m an animeonlycel so you mog me by reading the light novel but if I’m being honest Eris is my favorite definitely.

kaede

kaede

NEET
Apr 14, 2024
View attachment 152793
rudy's mom and his maid

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
View attachment 152793
Eris. Show has been a hot garbage since she left.

λ-calculus

λ-calculus

Documenting my journey to the sewer
Oct 24, 2023
View attachment 152793
Well for me, best girl is probably Eris, even though she caused MC a lot of pain by leaving him after having sex. Still, she's pretty cute and defnitely my type. I don't know if she comes back since I am anime only, but if possible I'd like for Rudeous to take her as his third wife after Roxy. I used to like Roxy however I don't like how she knowingly made Rudeus cheat on Sulphie with herself. Like they could have at least waited to ask Sylphie for permission before fucking, she would probably say yes, I just don't like cheating. Lastly Sylphie is kind of plain, she's probably the best for an irl relationship, but Eris is more interesting.

G

gameofbones

NEET
Jul 3, 2024
Eris. Show has been a hot garbage since she left.
Hot garbage is a little much. I’ve still thoroughly enjoyed the show especially the last couple of episodes of season 2 even though I still haven’t finished it yet. Still even after Eris left seeing Rudeus go through school and being able to show off what he can do to everyone else has been a treat. Plus it also it being more slow and peaceful gives you more time to digest the show tbh.

Activity
So far there's no one here