Serious WATCH THIS EVERY DAY - Andrew Tate REVEALS his wealth secrets

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
This is exactly why I'll never be rich. Cause I'm a super frugal minimalist. I never spend money on anything, because I don't understand normie brains, I don't relate to their normie impulses to buy stuff. I wear underwear with holes in them and I don't give a shit. I can't understand the normie mind and their spending habits. I don't even buy tea or beverages at establishments, because I think "this would be ten times cheaper if I just made it at home or bought it at a supermarket".

KARENIN

KARENIN

I wanna revive Hitler but I can't figure out how
Jul 2, 2022
DO NOT watch this mutt incelebrity EVERYDAY, you just need to read what he's saying ONCE and you'll realise he's talking out of his ass. From the Jewtube transcript:
  1. You are either lazy stupid or arrogant, there's the only three reasons anyone's poor.
  2. Think: problem is not how to make money; the problem is how much time you have, because there's endless business ideas; there's money everywhere.
  3. There are three keys I believe to making money.
  4. First one's perspicacity, most people go through life and they do not pay attention.
    1. I've said this before and I want to stick by it, because it's so important: You need to pay attention to every single time you spend money, because you cannot make money you're not the Federal Reserve you're not a government.
    2. Governments make money, all of us take money from somebody else or business or government.
    3. We take money from other things so the easiest way to learn how to get good at taking money is to pay attention to every time someone takes money from you.
    4. So next time you buy coffee don't just buy the coffee and drink it and think nothing of it like every Brokey.
    5. Don't do that, say "Okay, why am I buying this coffee, okay, I want a coffee why am I buying here? Well this is on my way to work is there any competition around? Do I also want breakfast? Do they sell breakfast? No, they don't sell breakfast, they can probably make some more money if they're selling breakfast."
    6. Anyway I walk in, there's a long line, why is there one member of staff? I'm low on time I'm about to leave and not buy the coffee, they're about to lose money, because it's taking too long. Most of people in this line are businessmen, why isn't all a cute girl behind the camera? I bet if they paid a cute girl a little bit more, they'd still make a bunch more money because people come in here to talk to her.
  5. Think and then what you'll do is as you go through life every time you spend money is you'll realize the problem is not how to make money the problem is how much time you have because there's, endless business ideas, there's endless ideas.
    1. I walk into a coffee shop and by the time I've walked out, I already know exactly how to open up next door and out-compete them head-to-toe.
    2. I already have worked out how much is the rent, where are they fucking up, what are they not selling that they should be selling, what are they doing good, what are they doing bad. This chair is too hard I'll wreck them and I'll send them to hell.
  6. Now, my network is so powerful which is the second point: Network.
    1. I can send a few messages on Whatsapp, make a bank transfer and two months later there's a brand new coffee shop next door with my name on it. Put them out, put in my business.
    2. So the first thing is you have to pay attention, because if you pay attention you'll start to learn that money is everywhere, every building is owned.
    3. These are skyscrapers bro, billion billion billion billions; every apartment nowadays is a million million million
    4. you drive down a street in London you're driving past trillions of dollars
    5. there's money everywhere it's all around us, when I was broke I thought that the world was broke, I thought that there was no money and then I got rich and realized that I was completely wrong.
    6. there's so much money it's everywhere, if I go to try and buy a plane or a jet they're always sold out.
    7. My yacht is this six year waiting list, I want a Bugatti, they launch it, the email comes to my email address two minutes later, gone.
    8. Like there's so much money if I want a diamond watch or a million dollar watch or a million dollar rocks, you can't get this stuff there is so much money out there.
    9. Once you get to a certain Echelon you realize there's money from everywhere so there's plenty of money in the world
    10. people with no money are just not very good at taking it, so you need to start paying attention first thing.
  7. Second thing is Network. It's hard to make money if you don't know anybody who has money.
    1. If you sit in a room full of ice cream experts and all they talk about is ice cream, how to make ice cream, the different flavors, how to store it, how to move it, how to sell it, even by accident if you hang around these people long enough when someone asks you a question about ice cream you're gonna know the answer. You're gonna say "you know what, that's because it's pistachio and that needs to be two degrees higher than chocolate" and you're looking smart-ass
    2. So if you sit in a room full of people who are making a bunch of money, everyone understands this, your network is your net worth; you're the sum of the five people you spend the most time with.
    3. Everybody understands this and then they still hang around with losers because they're dummies, "You're right, I am the sum of the five people who spend the most time with, anyway this is my friend Nick he's so funny when we go drinking because he gets really drunk."
    4. I don't talk to anybody who is not winning, every phone call I will answer if I answer a phone call is from a winner. I don't talk to losers everyone I talk to is Rich everyone I talk to is making money, everybody, if my entire reality is full of multi-millionaires making money how am I not going to make money?
    5. And this is why network is so important is because it's the same reason that wolves hunt in packs. If you're a lone animal you have one set of eyes, but if you're a pack you're watching every single angle, every single side.
    6. Perhaps I might miss something, I'm as perspicacious as possible, but one of my friends identifies that the war in Ukraine is going to change and the Russian Ruble is going to pump.
    7. You can make a bunch of money on a Forex trade, for example, I may have not noticed but he'll notice. now I've made a bunch of million dollars from getting a text message, right, because I have friends who are paying attention, all of us are paying attention, so your network is super important, that's another thing.
  8. And the third is to identify the reason why you don't have as much money as you want. So far and there's one of three reasons: you are either lazy stupid or arrogant. There's only three reasons anyone is poor, and you have to identify and choose which one it is.
  9. The majority of people are not the one they think they are. The majority of people are the one I'm about to say at the end, so let's start with lazy
    1. There are a lot of lazy people. The unfortunate reality about money is that you are competing, so it's player versus player. It's like anything in the world, if you want that beautiful girl so does everyone else, you have to win the competition; you want that car you have to get it first; you want that money, everyone wants that money, you have to compete, it's competitive.
    2. Business is competitive, you are competing against people like me, you're competing against people like the people in my network, you're competing with people who only talk about money, who understand money very well, who operate in jurisdictions all around the planet, who are extremely well connected, who know things before you know them, who have mass influence and mass power and mass resource.
    3. You're competing against me, this is what you must understand, you're not waking up going on to make some money, you're competing against people like me you're competing against billionaires, you're competing against hedge funds.
    4. How do these hedge funds keep growing? Where are they getting that money from? From the brokies, they're robbing you, they're robbing all the poor people from the pension fund; that's where they get it from, this is who you're competing against.
    5. So the competition is absolutely and utterly fierce, understanding that, understanding that you're a man with a small pistol up against a mighty Army if you want to add a little bit of laziness on top you're fucked.
    6. So when I say "people are lazy", they go, "I'm not lazy, I work hard every day." You work eight hours a day, if I'm awake I'm working, I'll be driving my Bugatti Chiron through Dubai working-- I don't take a second off, I don't take a minute off, I don't relax, I don't rest, I don't stop, I don't chill, none ever, I'm either asleep or at work, that's it.
    7. The second I wake up I check my phone, I begin working. I go to the gym, in between sets, I am working. I'm online working the entire day until the second I go to sleep, I am at work. That is all I do and you are at home competing against me, and you want to watch a movie tonight and then say you're not lazy.
    8. You're lazy and you're gonna lose forever, that's laziness.
  10. Next is stupid, I don't think many people are actually too stupid to be rich.
    1. You can be below average IQ and still get very rich. Avery very small percentage of people are too dumb to be rich, the slave ninds, they'll never be rich because the Matrix tries to keep you poor because when you're poor you can't think.
    2. Everything the media tells you is designed to make you poor, they want you broke and struggling because if you rely on the government for food stamps, you can't argue with the government can you? So that's what they want, so anyone who believes in The Matrix and believes in media believes in the lies they're told in order to sit there.
    3. That's true, that it's literally designed to make you broke, that's why it's all a scam to do gcses, do your A Levels, get in debt, go to uni, get out, get a job, get a mortgage, don't worry, when you pay that mortgage off when you're 61 then you'll have enough money to go to Spain for holiday, then your pension comes- oh government doesn't have pension money anymore, funny enough, hedge fund stole it. Pay half your money in your life in tax? Oops, and then you wake up one day and go "whoa I just got so fucked."
    4. The whole scam, the whole story is a lie because they want you broke, they don't want you rich, if you're rich you won't listen to them.
    5. So all of it's a lie, and intrinsically we all know this, right? If I pull up in one of my dirty cars to a gas station and people look at me they see a Lambo or Ferrari or a Bugatti or a Koenigsegg whatever I'm driving, nobody goes wow he went to school, no, they think "drug dealer, gangster", they're thinking "he broke the rules because anyone who follows the rules doesn't get shit"
    6. It's all a scam, it's all lie so the slave minds are fucked, but those are the only ones who are too stupid to make money.
    7. Anybody who understands that the Matrix is lying to them is smart enough so very few, very small percent are too stupid.
  11. So we have people who are lazy, very few are stupid, but the majority the main reason most people are broke is because they are arrogant.
    1. I will sit here and say all the things I've said, I will do this, take time out my life for free; somebody at home will watch and digest it for free, they will agree with the things that are being said or at least be entertained enough to continue to watch and then I'll say, "I will teach you how to make money online, yeah, I'll do it myself."
    2. They're arrogant, they have these egos from God knows where because they didn't earn it and they're just too arrogant to listen to anybody.
    3. I became World Champion by listening to my coach, I didn't become World Champion by walking in and saying I'll do it myself. I don't know how you get anywhere in life, you have to listen.
    4. If Mike Tyson were to walk in, or if Elon Musk were to walk in here and talk to me about money, I wouldn't be sitting there going, "I could do that," I was like "oh Mr Elon, richest man in the world, hello very nice to meet you, even though I already understand I don't want to launch a car brand or put rockets in space, please you must know some things I don't know. How do you deal with the currency fluctuations? Does inflation impact shit? How much it costs for you to send a rocket into space?"
    5. Like I'll ask him something that's useful right, but some people are so brutally arrogant that they'll sit here and they'll listen to the things I said, and they'll agree that I'm intelligent, they'll agree I'm massively successful but they'll sit there and go "yeah but you know what, I'll do it myself I don't want to join that school because you know I'll just I'll do it myself."
    6. They're arrogant, everybody's arrogant, I sit with people who I used to go to school with from Luton who are still broke and tell them how to make money, and you know what they do? They answer back, "yeah but you know it's not that simple because you know the wife gets the kid and you know what and I I don't like to do things that way."
    7. The way you like to work is why you're fucking broke, so what fuck the are you talking about? You just sat here and wasted 10 minutes of my time, I told you how to take your business of Painting and Decorating or whatever the fuck you're doing and make a serious amount of money and now you're telling me the way you like to work? Then stay fucking broke, the fuck you want me to do? What level of arrogance.
    8. But this is people, they'll sit with a multi-millionaire and tell you their view, "Oh, I think that...". No, when you're out qualified, accept it and learn, we all do. I can't play piano, for the piano teacher walked in here and said "this is what you do" and I said "well I like to move my hands this way". But this is the level of arrogance people operate under.
    9. So I'd say 20% of people are lazy, 20-25%. A large portion of the world are not lazy, they're actually working exceptionally hard but they're doing the wrong thing. 5% of people are too stupid. 25%, 5%, so 70% of people are brutally arrogant and this is why they are poor
    10. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzUXEwap-Lc#:~:text=Transcript,English (auto-generated)
Tl;dr: just read the red text. It's nothing but an 11minute ad for TRW, you are "brutally arrogant" if, after watching the 11minute video, you don't pay Tate 150USD/month to learn copywriting or help the daytrader "professors" in HU/TRW manipulate stonk and crypto prices by copying their trades. Everything else he said is either hilariously generic self-help book spiel or pandering to tranny Matrix conspiratards.

Last edited:
AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
DO NOT watch this mutt incelebrity EVERYDAY, you just need to read what he's saying ONCE and you'll realise he's talking out of his ass. From the Jewtube transcript:

Tl;dr: you are "brutally arrogant" if you don't pay Tate 150USD/month to learn copywriting or help the daytrader "professors" manipulate stonk and crpto prices by copying their trades. Everything else he said is either hilariously generic self-help book spiel or pandering to tranny Matrix conspiratards.
yeah man, no one would help you
in this brutal reality

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022

Tl;dr: just read the red text. It's nothing but an 11minute ad for TRW, you are "brutally arrogant" if, after watching the 11minute video, you don't pay Tate 150USD/month to learn copywriting or help the daytrader "professors" in HU/TRW manipulate stonk and crypto prices by copying their trades. Everything else he said is either hilariously generic self-help book spiel or pandering to tranny Matrix conspiratards.
yeah if you want stay broke
i made couple 100 from literally just doing what they said but thats nothing to you i guess

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
What did you do to get banned from TRW? Did you post your nudes like @THE NEWer HONKLER?
nah i posted selfie with my gorgeous hair and got permabanned :feelsugh:

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
What did you do to get banned from TRW? Did you post your nudes like @THE NEWer HONKLER?
i only got put in jail cos my subscription wasnt on auto renew, i simply turned it back on

KARENIN

KARENIN

Jul 2, 2022
you drew first blood not me
dont act all innocent mein faggot
You obviously don't know the meaning of the phrase "empty boasting". Here's an example sentence to help you along:

Leuan's empty boasting about having earned "a couple 100 from literally just doing what they said" in TRW is as believable as his claim that he has a girlfriend.

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
You obviously don't know the meaning of the phrase "empty boasting". Here's an example sentence to help you along:

Leuan's empty boasting about having earned "a couple 100 from literally just doing what they said" in TRW is as believable as his claim that he has a girlfriend.
i do have a gf
just cos she isnt in this material realm doesnt mean i dont have one

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
He's rich but why tf does he keep saying he's a billionaire? doesn't he worry that his fans will wake up?

KARENIN

KARENIN

Jul 2, 2022

>Video unavailable
>This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated

Lol that wasn't even Andrew Tate's Jewtube channel but a Tate fanboy's. Too bad it's deleted, now I can't re-read and laugh at irrelevant, delusional boasts by roasties about how they saved their wages and bought a house before their spendthrift colleagues that comprised 90% of the comments in the comments section.
  1. You are either lazy stupid or arrogant, there's the only three reasons anyone's poor.
  2. Think: problem is not how to make money; the problem is how much time you have, because there's endless business ideas; there's money everywhere.
  3. There are three keys I believe to making money.
  4. First one's perspicacity, most people go through life and they do not pay attention.
    1. I've said this before and I want to stick by it, because it's so important: You need to pay attention to every single time you spend money, because you cannot make money you're not the Federal Reserve you're not a government.
    2. Governments make money, all of us take money from somebody else or business or government.
    3. We take money from other things so the easiest way to learn how to get good at taking money is to pay attention to every time someone takes money from you.
    4. So next time you buy coffee don't just buy the coffee and drink it and think nothing of it like every Brokey.
    5. Don't do that, say "Okay, why am I buying this coffee, okay, I want a coffee why am I buying here? Well this is on my way to work is there any competition around? Do I also want breakfast? Do they sell breakfast? No, they don't sell breakfast, they can probably make some more money if they're selling breakfast."
    6. Anyway I walk in, there's a long line, why is there one member of staff? I'm low on time I'm about to leave and not buy the coffee, they're about to lose money, because it's taking too long. Most of people in this line are businessmen, why isn't all a cute girl behind the camera? I bet if they paid a cute girl a little bit more, they'd still make a bunch more money because people come in here to talk to her.
  5. Think and then what you'll do is as you go through life every time you spend money is you'll realize the problem is not how to make money the problem is how much time you have because there's, endless business ideas, there's endless ideas.
    1. I walk into a coffee shop and by the time I've walked out, I already know exactly how to open up next door and out-compete them head-to-toe.
    2. I already have worked out how much is the rent, where are they fucking up, what are they not selling that they should be selling, what are they doing good, what are they doing bad. This chair is too hard I'll wreck them and I'll send them to hell.
  6. Now, my network is so powerful which is the second point: Network.
    1. I can send a few messages on Whatsapp, make a bank transfer and two months later there's a brand new coffee shop next door with my name on it. Put them out, put in my business.
    2. So the first thing is you have to pay attention, because if you pay attention you'll start to learn that money is everywhere, every building is owned.
    3. These are skyscrapers bro, billion billion billion billions; every apartment nowadays is a million million million
    4. you drive down a street in London you're driving past trillions of dollars
    5. there's money everywhere it's all around us, when I was broke I thought that the world was broke, I thought that there was no money and then I got rich and realized that I was completely wrong.
    6. there's so much money it's everywhere, if I go to try and buy a plane or a jet they're always sold out.
    7. My yacht is this six year waiting list, I want a Bugatti, they launch it, the email comes to my email address two minutes later, gone.
    8. Like there's so much money if I want a diamond watch or a million dollar watch or a million dollar rocks, you can't get this stuff there is so much money out there.
    9. Once you get to a certain Echelon you realize there's money from everywhere so there's plenty of money in the world
    10. people with no money are just not very good at taking it, so you need to start paying attention first thing.
  7. Second thing is Network. It's hard to make money if you don't know anybody who has money.
    1. If you sit in a room full of ice cream experts and all they talk about is ice cream, how to make ice cream, the different flavors, how to store it, how to move it, how to sell it, even by accident if you hang around these people long enough when someone asks you a question about ice cream you're gonna know the answer. You're gonna say "you know what, that's because it's pistachio and that needs to be two degrees higher than chocolate" and you're looking smart-ass
    2. So if you sit in a room full of people who are making a bunch of money, everyone understands this, your network is your net worth; you're the sum of the five people you spend the most time with.
    3. Everybody understands this and then they still hang around with losers because they're dummies, "You're right, I am the sum of the five people who spend the most time with, anyway this is my friend Nick he's so funny when we go drinking because he gets really drunk."
    4. I don't talk to anybody who is not winning, every phone call I will answer if I answer a phone call is from a winner. I don't talk to losers everyone I talk to is Rich everyone I talk to is making money, everybody, if my entire reality is full of multi-millionaires making money how am I not going to make money?
    5. And this is why network is so important is because it's the same reason that wolves hunt in packs. If you're a lone animal you have one set of eyes, but if you're a pack you're watching every single angle, every single side.
    6. Perhaps I might miss something, I'm as perspicacious as possible, but one of my friends identifies that the war in Ukraine is going to change and the Russian Ruble is going to pump.
    7. You can make a bunch of money on a Forex trade, for example, I may have not noticed but he'll notice. now I've made a bunch of million dollars from getting a text message, right, because I have friends who are paying attention, all of us are paying attention, so your network is super important, that's another thing.
  8. And the third is to identify the reason why you don't have as much money as you want. So far and there's one of three reasons: you are either lazy stupid or arrogant. There's only three reasons anyone is poor, and you have to identify and choose which one it is.
  9. The majority of people are not the one they think they are. The majority of people are the one I'm about to say at the end, so let's start with lazy
    1. There are a lot of lazy people. The unfortunate reality about money is that you are competing, so it's player versus player. It's like anything in the world, if you want that beautiful girl so does everyone else, you have to win the competition; you want that car you have to get it first; you want that money, everyone wants that money, you have to compete, it's competitive.
    2. Business is competitive, you are competing against people like me, you're competing against people like the people in my network, you're competing with people who only talk about money, who understand money very well, who operate in jurisdictions all around the planet, who are extremely well connected, who know things before you know them, who have mass influence and mass power and mass resource.
    3. You're competing against me, this is what you must understand, you're not waking up going on to make some money, you're competing against people like me you're competing against billionaires, you're competing against hedge funds.
    4. How do these hedge funds keep growing? Where are they getting that money from? From the brokies, they're robbing you, they're robbing all the poor people from the pension fund; that's where they get it from, this is who you're competing against.
    5. So the competition is absolutely and utterly fierce, understanding that, understanding that you're a man with a small pistol up against a mighty Army if you want to add a little bit of laziness on top you're fucked.
    6. So when I say "people are lazy", they go, "I'm not lazy, I work hard every day." You work eight hours a day, if I'm awake I'm working, I'll be driving my Bugatti Chiron through Dubai working-- I don't take a second off, I don't take a minute off, I don't relax, I don't rest, I don't stop, I don't chill, none ever, I'm either asleep or at work, that's it.
    7. The second I wake up I check my phone, I begin working. I go to the gym, in between sets, I am working. I'm online working the entire day until the second I go to sleep, I am at work. That is all I do and you are at home competing against me, and you want to watch a movie tonight and then say you're not lazy.
    8. You're lazy and you're gonna lose forever, that's laziness.
  10. Next is stupid, I don't think many people are actually too stupid to be rich.
    1. You can be below average IQ and still get very rich. Avery very small percentage of people are too dumb to be rich, the slave ninds, they'll never be rich because the Matrix tries to keep you poor because when you're poor you can't think.
    2. Everything the media tells you is designed to make you poor, they want you broke and struggling because if you rely on the government for food stamps, you can't argue with the government can you? So that's what they want, so anyone who believes in The Matrix and believes in media believes in the lies they're told in order to sit there.
    3. That's true, that it's literally designed to make you broke, that's why it's all a scam to do gcses, do your A Levels, get in debt, go to uni, get out, get a job, get a mortgage, don't worry, when you pay that mortgage off when you're 61 then you'll have enough money to go to Spain for holiday, then your pension comes- oh government doesn't have pension money anymore, funny enough, hedge fund stole it. Pay half your money in your life in tax? Oops, and then you wake up one day and go "whoa I just got so fucked."
    4. The whole scam, the whole story is a lie because they want you broke, they don't want you rich, if you're rich you won't listen to them.
    5. So all of it's a lie, and intrinsically we all know this, right? If I pull up in one of my dirty cars to a gas station and people look at me they see a Lambo or Ferrari or a Bugatti or a Koenigsegg whatever I'm driving, nobody goes wow he went to school, no, they think "drug dealer, gangster", they're thinking "he broke the rules because anyone who follows the rules doesn't get shit"
    6. It's all a scam, it's all lie so the slave minds are fucked, but those are the only ones who are too stupid to make money.
    7. Anybody who understands that the Matrix is lying to them is smart enough so very few, very small percent are too stupid.
  11. So we have people who are lazy, very few are stupid, but the majority the main reason most people are broke is because they are arrogant.
    1. I will sit here and say all the things I've said, I will do this, take time out my life for free; somebody at home will watch and digest it for free, they will agree with the things that are being said or at least be entertained enough to continue to watch and then I'll say, "I will teach you how to make money online, yeah, I'll do it myself."
    2. They're arrogant, they have these egos from God knows where because they didn't earn it and they're just too arrogant to listen to anybody.
    3. I became World Champion by listening to my coach, I didn't become World Champion by walking in and saying I'll do it myself. I don't know how you get anywhere in life, you have to listen.
    4. If Mike Tyson were to walk in, or if Elon Musk were to walk in here and talk to me about money, I wouldn't be sitting there going, "I could do that," I was like "oh Mr Elon, richest man in the world, hello very nice to meet you, even though I already understand I don't want to launch a car brand or put rockets in space, please you must know some things I don't know. How do you deal with the currency fluctuations? Does inflation impact shit? How much it costs for you to send a rocket into space?"
    5. Like I'll ask him something that's useful right, but some people are so brutally arrogant that they'll sit here and they'll listen to the things I said, and they'll agree that I'm intelligent, they'll agree I'm massively successful but they'll sit there and go "yeah but you know what, I'll do it myself I don't want to join that school because you know I'll just I'll do it myself."
    6. They're arrogant, everybody's arrogant, I sit with people who I used to go to school with from Luton who are still broke and tell them how to make money, and you know what they do? They answer back, "yeah but you know it's not that simple because you know the wife gets the kid and you know what and I I don't like to do things that way."
    7. The way you like to work is why you're fucking broke, so what fuck the are you talking about? You just sat here and wasted 10 minutes of my time, I told you how to take your business of Painting and Decorating or whatever the fuck you're doing and make a serious amount of money and now you're telling me the way you like to work? Then stay fucking broke, the fuck you want me to do? What level of arrogance.
    8. But this is people, they'll sit with a multi-millionaire and tell you their view, "Oh, I think that...". No, when you're out qualified, accept it and learn, we all do. I can't play piano, for the piano teacher walked in here and said "this is what you do" and I said "well I like to move my hands this way". But this is the level of arrogance people operate under.
    9. So I'd say 20% of people are lazy, 20-25%. A large portion of the world are not lazy, they're actually working exceptionally hard but they're doing the wrong thing. 5% of people are too stupid. 25%, 5%, so 70% of people are brutally arrogant and this is why they are poor
    10. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzUXEwap-Lc#:~:text=Transcript,English (auto-generated)

Activity
So far there's no one here