KARENIN

KARENIN

I wanna revive Hitler but I can't figure out how
Jul 2, 2022

Everyone I dislike is an inkwell!!!
View attachment 51290

>u/Ashely420
So @Ashely is a real woman and not someone's alt, huh

Edit: nvm it's clearly just a dude who likes using a woman's name and avi https://www.reddit.com/user/Ashely420/

Last edited:
W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
>i was a member for like a month, had to walk on eggshells carefully with their echochamber beleifs and still got banned eventually. basically if you dont hate women, all nonwhites, gay ppl, trans ppl, or have had sex in the past 10 years they will fucking hate you. i dont like reddit either for this, but while they accuse reddit of being an echochamber (which theyre not completely wrong), that site is 10,000 times worse. most of them are trucels and literally hate being alive, and will tell you to kys if you speak of anything good happening in your life, or feeling good about anything at all.

@brackets is this you?

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
>i was a member for like a month, had to walk on eggshells carefully with their echochamber beleifs and still got banned eventually. basically if you dont hate women, all nonwhites, gay ppl, trans ppl, or have had sex in the past 10 years they will fucking hate you. i dont like reddit either for this, but while they accuse reddit of being an echochamber (which theyre not completely wrong), that site is 10,000 times worse. most of them are trucels and literally hate being alive, and will tell you to kys if you speak of anything good happening in your life, or feeling good about anything at all.

@brackets is this you?
why do soys always gotta larp

Lucillian

Lucillian

Lecnilatir) Tomorrow will be a good day.
Nov 30, 2020

@brackets is this you?
There was this soy subhuman i used to bully who was proud for being 20.

KARENIN

KARENIN

I wanna revive Hitler but I can't figure out how
Jul 2, 2022
There was this soy subhuman i used to bully who was proud for being 20.
This jolly good fella? He wasn't banned though
This Forum is now full with Incel-Circlejerks, spam, post-maxxing, hate etc.
I had a lot of fun with you guys, until recently. The way the Forum has evolved, doesn't manage to give me real fun anymore.
But in some sense you gave me a negative-example of what I shouldn't become, but most likely will, if I listen to all your rage-filled-crap all day.
There are a lot of nice Users here and a lot of obnoxious assholes. Please keep me in mind, as one of the nice ones.

My plan is to wageslave, for maybe the next 2-3 years; saving as much as I can and then try to buy myself some bit of a forest/nature. Last time I checked (Before big Inflation) it could have been possible. Maybe this plan will turn out as a failure, due to factors I can't influence. But I have to try it, before I maybe get some hate-fueled dude on the internet without a life.
Reconnecting with our nature is always what I wanted; I tried coping for about 2 years now, but nothing helps. I have to try it; no matter how small the possibility is.

This is my last Thread and my last goodbye. I wish you all, without exception, a fulfilled life.
How hard live may be, at least try to stay positive.
I love you all. Farewell.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020

@brackets is this you?
Nah nigga LMFAO

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I am the only truecel and NEET on the forum.
I detest Reddit, if you are blackpilled it is impossible to operate on there. Once you get heavily down voted you can't post for 10 minutes and then you will get banned if you have too many unpopular opinions.

I think I hit my record number of down votes whenever I expressed my disgust when the Irish Republic got a half Indian prime minister. I explained that I think the Irish clans would be turning in their graves. I was just saying what any half sane Irishman was thinking. Someone who isn't white shouldn't be leading a white country. I was lucky I wasn't reported to the police for hate speech.

Activity
So far there's no one here