Serious we should monetize incels

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
That's a logistical nightmare, brother. Not only is there a lot of competition in the mail order bride market already, but actually "importing" people? Importing goods is already a huge pain in the ass, what with all the bureaucracy. People? Forget about it. With the visas and shit it'll be a nightmare, and that's the least of your worries.

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
That's a logistical nightmare, brother. Not only is there a lot of competition in that market already, but actually "importing" people? Importing goods is already a huge pain in the ass, what with all the bureaucracy. People? Forget about it. With the visas and shit it'll be a nightmare, and that's the least of your worries.
no one said that this should be easy. Looking for an easy way / shortcuts is mental masturbation mostly. Any high reward moneymaking method requires many ppl

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
no one said that this should be easy. Looking for an easy way / shortcuts is mental masturbation mostly. Any high reward moneymaking method requires many ppl
True, I gave up on "easy" ideas as well.

But as much as I like the spirit of your idea, I'm afraid it's impossible. That's the kind of thing that takes an entire organization to pull off, one with large amounts of capital already.

I mean, ok, let's think about it. Let's start small: instead of a whole gallery of women, we focus on just one at first, and finding one client to buy her.

The first problem: finding the girl. Even in poor countries, finding a woman willing to go along with this will be hard. I know from experience, it won't happen online. I spammed every app and site and telegram channel I could think of when I wanted to try my Onlyfans idea, and it didn't work, NO women are interested in that, at least online. So you'd have to actually go out there and find one in real life.

But how do you do that? Well, you'd have to search for women that aren't exactly proper members of society. Cause normal women wouldn't go for that. So you'd have to search among hookers, strippers, drug addicts, homeless etc... But since these would be real life interactions, it's a bit dangerous. Poor countries have a way of self-regulating here, in the sense that the police won't stop you, but thugs/pimps and other bad people usually already have that market cornered, and you'd be going against them.

Then we have to actually convince the woman. A hooker probably won't go for it since she's already got enough money, so it's hard to motivate her with money. So it would have to be some sort of poor woman, that is depraved enough to do such a thing. Corrupting a non-depraved woman would be much harder, and 99% would chicken out even if they did listen to us for a few days or weeks. Even the depraved ones would chicken out. In fact, this would be a big problem. We could line everything up and be ready to send her to the client, but then 99% of them would give up at the last second, making all the work we put in completely useless.

Basically, that's the crux of the problem. You'd have to approach hundreds of women to find a potential candidate. And then you'd have to spend A LOT of time convincing her. And then it could still all fall apart.

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
True, I gave up on "easy" ideas as well.

But as much as I like the spirit of your idea, I'm afraid it's impossible. That's the kind of thing that takes an entire organization to pull off, one with large amounts of capital already.

I mean, ok, let's think about it. Let's start small: instead of a whole gallery of women, we focus on just one at first, and finding one client to buy her.

The first problem: finding the girl. Even in poor countries, finding a woman willing to go along with this will be hard. I know from experience, it won't happen online. I spammed every app and site and telegram channel I could think of when I wanted to try my Onlyfans idea, and it didn't work, NO women are interested in that, at least online. So you'd have to actually go out there and find one in real life.

But how do you do that? Well, you'd have to search for women that aren't exactly proper members of society. Cause normal women wouldn't go for that. So you'd have to search among hookers, strippers, drug addicts, homeless etc... But since these would be real life interactions, it's a bit dangerous. Poor countries have a way of self-regulating here, in the sense that the police won't stop you, but thugs/pimps and other bad people usually already have that market cornered, and you'd be going against them.

Then we have to actually convince the woman. A hooker probably won't go for it since she's already got enough money, so it's hard to motivate her with money. So it would have to be some sort of poor woman, that is depraved enough to do such a thing. Corrupting a non-depraved woman would be much harder, and 99% would chicken out even if they did listen to us for a few days or weeks. Even the depraved ones would chicken out. In fact, this would be a big problem. We could line everything up and be ready to send her to the client, but then 99% of them would give up at the last second, making all the work we put in completely useless.

Basically, that's the crux of the problem. You'd have to approach hundreds of women to find a potential candidate. And then you'd have to spend A LOT of time convincing her. And then it could still all fall apart.
well i didnt expect wall of text here
it was a shitpost tbh

but i'l post serious threads later

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Me too, I'm at a point in my life where I've got several tabs opened, all related to money making. I refuse to wageslave for peanuts, I want big money.
Ok that's another level. But yes it's basically an entertaining cope in itself even if you don't make a single cent. It can become quite the addiction to a point where you think about it ALL the time it's weird.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
Ok that's another level. But yes it's basically an entertaining cope in itself even if you don't make a single cent. It can become quite the addiction to a point where you think about it ALL the time it's weird.
Yeah, except it's not a fun cope. It's ... a bit torturous. Creates a constant yearning, constant daydreams about the life you could live if you had money.

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
if we breed out white people making money will be a breeze. their nefarious tactics have made easy money routes inaccessible to the average man.

Activity
So far there's no one here