Went out

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
I had to go somewhere today so I went for a drive, I put the radio on and the bitch on the air was talking about how she loves the smell of feet particularly dog feet and baby feet. That shit caught me off guard I wasn't really listening until she dropped this statement. Then sh[UWSL]e was asking if she's the only one and I couldn't help but instantly think about @Looksmax Refugee. I mean I don't know anyone else who would be that deranged and with his foot kink and all he could definitely feel the same way. I don't know if he enjoys grown men feet though but if he's asking @Atila for feet pics he might like the smell too. @Atila don't let your guard down around this lusty kinky curry. Such a lost boy. [/UWSL]

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
I'm not into feet at all. That's fucking disgusting.
Not even AznKween Feet?
Japanese Feet 1

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Ok sure buddy. No but frl don't hold it against me had a bad day even got a flat after that but I kept laughing inside thinking about making this thread
Okay I just didn't want it to be established that I have a foot kink, when I don't.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I had to go somewhere today so I went for a drive, I put the radio on and the bitch on the air was talking about how she loves the smell of feet particularly dog feet and baby feet. That shit caught me off guard I wasn't really listening until she dropped this statement. Then sh[UWSL]e was asking if she's the only one and I couldn't help but instantly think about @Looksmax Refugee. I mean I don't know anyone else who would be that deranged and with his foot kink and all he could definitely feel the same way. I don't know if he enjoys grown men feet though but if he's asking @Atila for feet pics he might like the smell too. @Atila don't let your guard down around this lusty kinky curry. Such a lost boy. [/UWSL]
Women really like babies and stuff, so that makes sense. Also dog paws, it’s just a motherly instinct

Activity
So far there's no one here