What about neets without neetbux and/or neets that will need to work eventually?

N

NeetKing

NEET
Mar 10, 2022
hi, im currently a neet and was for long time but parents running out of patience lole

some modernistic and progressive countries allow u to euthanize and for some of them u can just fly there from other country and be elgible for the process either way.
its completely legal and funded by govs of these countries.

im not actively thinking about it but i dont undernstand incels who work for 10/20/30 years and the little free time left they have after...
(eating, pissing, shitting, buying food/other, dressing, showering, commuting and obviously working)
...they either shitpost on incel boards or play fortnite/other shitty game

they only can do it for few hours because they again have to eat of course
weekend passes blazing fast and theyre back to the nightmare of weekdays which is basically 100% work, preparing for it, going there and back and sleeping

and dont let me get started on the fact that some incels are incompatible with work environment/too asocial while also being unskilled and every day in work is a torture for them

yeah i dont understand whats the point of continuing it. whatever they can earn with their shitty wage... (if youre a rich-cel good for u im talking averagely)
... lets say games, pc, consoles, media, anime, books, movies, hookers, cars, motorbikes, drugs
all these things are super temporary on their own, and even if they werent, you have less than 12+12 hours (sunday and saturday, 24hours total but prob less cuz eating shitting showering etc)
of time to enjoy them weekly.

makes you think whats the point right?

this world was made for people who dont feel completely shit inside work and outside of it. for people who get kicks from social environment, from chasing that promotion in job and foids... and bragging about their shitty achievements to their normie friends.

if you dont enjoy these, you will suffer all the time during the week and have very little time for your enjoyment during weekends

N

NeetKing

NEET
Mar 10, 2022
Having forced to work just to afford your hobbies is mandatory for some ppl here sadly, I understand not wanting to get a job and having no motivation, but maby you can work from home and find smth that let's you have more free time at home.
my hobbies dont cost money. the point was my parents wont live forever or they will kick me out before they die

pugmalion

pugmalion

i hate pussy
Jan 15, 2023
my hobbies dont cost money. the point was my parents wont live forever or they will kick me out before they die
just get a gf BRO, it will solve all your probs for as little as 10k a year

Attachments

• o9bgnrxk8sy41.jpg
    o9bgnrxk8sy41.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 41
Raguel

Raguel

The hardest work is to do nothing
Nov 27, 2020
hi, im currently a neet and was for long time but parents running out of patience lole

some modernistic and progressive countries allow u to euthanize and for some of them u can just fly there from other country and be elgible for the process either way.
its completely legal and funded by govs of these countries.

im not actively thinking about it but i dont undernstand incels who work for 10/20/30 years and the little free time left they have after...
(eating, pissing, shitting, buying food/other, dressing, showering, commuting and obviously working)
...they either shitpost on incel boards or play fortnite/other shitty game

they only can do it for few hours because they again have to eat of course
weekend passes blazing fast and theyre back to the nightmare of weekdays which is basically 100% work, preparing for it, going there and back and sleeping

and dont let me get started on the fact that some incels are incompatible with work environment/too asocial while also being unskilled and every day in work is a torture for them

yeah i dont understand whats the point of continuing it. whatever they can earn with their shitty wage... (if youre a rich-cel good for u im talking averagely)
... lets say games, pc, consoles, media, anime, books, movies, hookers, cars, motorbikes, drugs
all these things are super temporary on their own, and even if they werent, you have less than 12+12 hours (sunday and saturday, 24hours total but prob less cuz eating shitting showering etc)
of time to enjoy them weekly.

makes you think whats the point right?

this world was made for people who dont feel completely shit inside work and outside of it. for people who get kicks from social environment, from chasing that promotion in job and foids... and bragging about their shitty achievements to their normie friends.

if you dont enjoy these, you will suffer all the time during the week and have very little time for your enjoyment during weekends
have a talk with parents. u need a dream job. the one that perfectly fits ur personality and makes u happy. it needs time to find it and u won’t settle for slavery. until that, u can just wait, do self-improvement in the internet and so on.
try explain them that it’s completely normal for parents sponsor their kids all their life. in middle eastern countries, and many other places in traditional families

thirdworldcel

thirdworldcel

NEET
Feb 22, 2023
Getting a girlfriend shoulda been our last resort

Activity
So far there's no one here