What am i supposed to do with myself

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I sit in my cramped studio doing the same shit every day nothing is exciting nothing is memorable if you asked me what I did yesterday it would be the exact same thing I did today.

No money, no friends, all my neighbors are bat shit crazy cause I live in a low income apartment and other then the cheap rent its wack.

I dont know what to do with myself I know I need to loose weight and Exercises but yet I dont I know I need to study max and yet I dont. I think being lazy is built into my genetics. My mom is a fat lazy cow and that's what I have become. I have zero modivation and am looking forward to death ngl

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
I sit in my cramped studio doing the same shit every day nothing is exciting nothing is memorable if you asked me what I did yesterday it would be the exact same thing I did today.

No money, no friends, all my neighbors are bat shit crazy cause I live in a low income apartment and other then the cheap rent its wack.

I dont know what to do with myself I know I need to loose weight and Exercises but yet I dont I know I need to study max and yet I dont. I think being lazy is built into my genetics. My mom is a fat lazy cow and that's what I have become. I have zero modivation and am looking forward to death ngl
Just waste time till you die, thats all i do because nothing really mattered

dragon47

dragon47

Banned
Dec 8, 2020
A wise man once said:
Its over buddy boyo
Then they banned him

Activity
So far there's no one here