Discussion What changes would you like to see made to this forum ?

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Starting to think that a lot of his posts were chatgpt generated with some manual edits. Formatting was oddly suspicions. Would also explain how he was churning out random unrelated walls of text every few minutes.
I've used gpt-3 to post essays not gonna lie :feelslol:

Gaku

Gaku

God Of Super Auto Pets
Sep 29, 2022
I said that you should be incel or Neet, one or the two. It is a NEET forum yet you don't need to be NEET to join. You need to draw a line somewhere or it will turn into a forum full of people like Atila showing off their girlfriends. He has a girlfriend and he is employed.
Second this

pugmalion

pugmalion

i hate pussy
Jan 15, 2023
create a abyss section and bring back all the ogs

Attachments

• tumblr_nkiq5eCTY91qjrzu8o1_500.png
    tumblr_nkiq5eCTY91qjrzu8o1_500.png
    207.1 KB · Views: 15
Lordgoro

Lordgoro

Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?
Nov 1, 2022
SUGGESTION: Want to grow this site? Give me control of a new section, dedicated to the New Incel Bible, "America the Poor: A Wanderers Tale". All about my existence starting in 1970, and being a lifelong outcast and neet.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
This^
As well as adding a Journal/Blog so users can record things they wish not to have buried under new threads
You can use your profile as your personal journal, stoopid ppl make fun of me for doing so, but I don't care about those fags, wish I could inspire others to use their profile like this ❤❤❤ , makes a boring ass profile interesting for ppl, helps them get to know you better.
9753273ed8a46edb82ed3b739d4a42b2

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022
- An option to save post drafts
- Allow private post tag so you can prevent non registered users from viewing certain threads
- A sub forum for art related content, and a sub forum for incel/blackpill posts
- Option to delete DMs you started
- Yawn or 👌 react
- Users can only change avi once a month
- Custom username color, like title
3C325B0B B690 4FE2 B083 261AEF9DF862

Last edited:
PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022
Registration number
i.e. If you’re the 711th member to register it will display that on your profile

Comment cooldown in threads. One user doesn’t need to have three consecutive comments

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
maybe just a no bragging about chad/sex rule and that way no one will get jealous when they join too

overall i believe in being comfy and being a less divisive place and thats my main arguement

a female neet is not going to be some super stacey most of the time anyways

life is shite so why not just chill and not be so serious like incels

i dont care who i talk to as long as they are cool and have interesting things to say

but i understand this is alot to ask and wont be a popular idea as already indicated lol

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022
unironically let female neets make an account here
Yep, unsure why they’re barred from registering.
just allow endless cringe, massive SIMPing, and LARPing on the forum theory
Thats a male problem. It comes with the territory.
Its the only reason I wouldn’t care for them to be here because of the cucks that inhabit this place.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
What changes would you like to see made to this forum in general?
brand split... more rivalries... championship belts and title defenses.... more pay per views... cel in a hell matches... pg era... new general manager??

eric bischoff wrestling GIF by WWE

Lordgoro

Lordgoro

Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?
Nov 1, 2022
Post the Incel Bible here, with my OWN thread, and watch it grow! Link this site to my TRUTHS, and watch both of us advance!

pringleton

pringleton

LDAR Enthusiast
Oct 15, 2023
What changes would you like to see made to this forum in general? New features? New subforums? Let us know below.
Make an incel forum on the frontpage, it would fit in well here.

Activity
So far there's no one here