What country would you want to move to? Realistically.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
I wouldn't move to a first world country. They're expensive as hell, taxes are high, and I'd have to settle for a shit job probably cause I'm not a stemcel. So I'd live in an apartment with 6 other people, paying half my salary in rent and then the rest of it for food and stuff. What's the point?

I think I'd move to a poor country, preferably cheaper than my own. Something where I'm exotic there, granting me SMV as a white person. BUT, it would also have to be very safe, which is a big big problem.

Poor + very safe for foreigners is a hard combo, idk if it exists. I'd like to find a loyal wife among the population to live with for the rest of my life in that country. So maybe a muslim country? Indonesia? Nah too unsafe. Very expensive in the safe places. But that's everywhere, damn it.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
I'm just kidding
no neetbux no life
I have smutbuxx, around $1000 a month. That's pretty good in the poorest countries in the world. If I can save a bit and start some sort of business in a poor country that's a living. Get myself a loyal submissive trad muslim wife or something, with the business. That's a good life. Ahh it's just a silly daydream wtf am I talking about.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
Yeah nvm did some googling and redditing, an expat living even in countries like Indonesia, Thailand, VIetnam etc... is gonna need thousands a month in income to support a family, way above what I make, way above. Plus my income is also not that reliable, it will be gone with a year or two. Fuckkk I'm stuck here for life, and the shit money I'm paid doesn't really allow me to live comfortably even in my own country. I save most of it cause I live with my parents but it still feels like very little, especially since there are various fees. Shit.

Activity
So far there's no one here