Serious What do you hate the most about working?.

WestEuropoor

WestEuropoor

Yes sir, i can boogie!
Oct 7, 2022
Considering both NEETing and working have its downsides, what are for you the main reasons to NEET?.

I would personally say my number one is heavily contested. I am absolutely not a morning person, even beyond working reasons. I wake up when i want to wake up. Being forced to wake up to do shit you hate is one of the worst feeling a human has to experience from day to day. On top of that you usually work with NT baboons who are working on their max capabilities intellectually to be able to repair an electricity cable for example. It sets in dread and realisation of how utter shit your life is each morning.

The last reason is on par with blue collar labour. I fucking fucking hate breaking my back for pennies while NT MD, engineer and computer niggers are making bank. I am too non NT to ever stay interested in a subject for more than 2 weeks so thats just not going to work. I fucking hated construction work so much. You must be a fucking pre programmed slave cuck to enjoy destroying your body 8 hours a day, unless you own the company.

The other reasons seem to be less relevant. As i don't feel the time worked wasted more or less than by doing any other activity. It doesn't matter, just suffer till you die, pick your poison.

Last edited:
vandrende lik

vandrende lik

NEET
Nov 14, 2023
i hate having to work with people goys in this shithole are fucked in the head they think theyre co-owners or something last time i got told to work faster by a guy earning the minimum wage LOL like man who the fuck do u think u are just call the manager and fire me on spot you'll be doing me a favour

poorcel

poorcel

sadboy
Oct 1, 2023
The nonsensical hierarchy. Anybody who tells a neet to just start working always forget to mention this.

Getting yelled at by some moron. I know a lot of neets cope with philosophical babble like stoicism but just wait until you experience this. Social skills can't help you out on this one.

They give you tasks outside of your job contract

Once you get an entry level stroke inducing job be prepared to be a human toilet paper.

All this from my own experience.

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
I only worked informally so I didn't have coworkers per se but I hate the kind of expectations people put on you. They're always ridiculously unrealistic and it's worse when you're working for retards who think turning the router on and off makes you a computer genius

Pale God

Pale God

Genius
Feb 21, 2023
The nonsensical hierarchy. Anybody who tells a neet to just start working always forget to mention this.

Getting yelled at by some moron. I know a lot of neets cope with philosophical babble like stoicism but just wait until you experience this. Social skills can't help you out on this one.

They give you tasks outside of your job contract

Once you get an entry level stroke inducing job be prepared to be a human toilet paper.

All this from my own experience.
I would just insult them back or tell them to shut the fuck and get fired instead of being talked down to.

Friezacel

Friezacel

NEET
Feb 13, 2024
That i work for nothing. In the past men worked for their gf/wife and kids. Nowadays most men are just mindless workslaves without a purpose

Gurcel316

Gurcel316

NEET
Apr 9, 2024
I hate working because I can't concentrate and get easily bored

Punished Neet

Punished Neet

A fallen rotter
Feb 29, 2024
I'm not a normalfag lol

Just a few months ago, I was in the lobby for an ophthalmologist appointment and they still played radio stations. Also got 5150'd back in 2022 and as they were putting me in the back of the ambulance, I told the emts "I hope they play some good music along the way" and they responded with some radio station number. It was like a culture shock to me that people still listen to the radio and that's when it hit me that you can't fake being a normalfag unless you shared the same cultural experiences growing up

Activity
So far there's no one here