Apr 16, 2023

How over is it without doxing yourself?

Here's mine

IT7lpg0w30 SgUMmlSAlzAGEa8lwYwUIe7IIwKm2

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Well I can look like pretty much any anime character with the right haircut that's why anime cosplays are the easiest. Because as long as you have a whole head of hair and some frame and some forward growth and hunter eyes you already have the foundation for 80% male anime characters (as long as stuff like dying your hair isn't out of the question)
tits or gtfo

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
You mean like skin color. Yea I forgot to mention most anime characters have pink nipples but I was about to.
um....it is an old 4chan joke my pal

0_0 uhhhh try to watch that ass of yours 'round these parts, it gets dangerous up in these woods

Truefaithneworder

Truefaithneworder

Banned
Dec 21, 2022
Xaml Tbx02PBDpLxpg O96SNS2V3IIXisom91hBJ

lmaoo ,even animified me is ugly , don't think the ai knows how to animate neckbeards tho.

Kpwat

Kpwat

little man
Jun 1, 2023
Well I can look like pretty much any anime character with the right haircut that's why anime cosplays are the easiest. Because as long as you have a whole head of hair and some frame and some forward growth and hunter eyes you already have the foundation for 80% male anime characters (as long as stuff like dying your hair isn't out of the question)
When I was your age, I was animemaxxed pretty boy. But now I don't have good hair no more, and can only be like One Punch Man or something.

Activity
So far there's no one here